View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
***** MOA JUNE 2017 UPDATE ***** 
Site Admin

Post ***** MOA JUNE 2017 UPDATE *****
**JUNE 2017 MOA CLUB UPDATE**

Hey guys, just thought id take a bit of time to give you all an update with whats happened in the last 6 months at the club and what we have planned for the next 6-12months (a bit like an AGM) :D

So lets begin.

The last 6 months have seen 10 more people sign up to be club members, with another 4 still to complete the paperwork - real sign of expansion of the club base which is fantastic news for you guys and the club! :)

We have sold the landy - yes im equally as sad at this news as you are. And we're now on the hunt for a replacement vehicle (give me a shout if you know of any!)
Alan (the farmer) has been incredibly kind by letting us use his van and milk float for the time we are without a vehicle of our own for ferrying you guys up and down the track. He has said we can continue doing this for as long as we need which i am really greatful for.

Back in march we had many van fulls of wood and sandbags donated to us for use to build things with on site. In April we had a build weekend and even built some awesome features!

The range of items on sale from the admin tent on site has grown massively and we have even added a new AK47 to the other hire rifles due to demand of hire rifles on shoots getting greater.

Tony and Joe have been volunteering their time to making food for us on the shoots. This will be continuing and the food side of the admin tent will soon look a lot different and more efficient for your culinary needs with a larger variety of food to offer than just hot dogs - prices are under review too and they ARE going to be VERY cheap.

THINGS TO DO AND LOOK FORWARDS TO IN THE COMING 6-12 MONTHS AT THE CLUB:-

With all of the wood and materials delivered in march i am now on site most other weekends tidying up and building extra bits and bobs at the safezone (feel free to help out if and when you can)
The toilets are being re-done - YIPPEEE - so no more holding in your craps until hometime.

We are currently on the hunt for a vehicle. Our own van needs the clutch replacing which we have in the back but no one to do it - this is a priority for me to sort - if you are able to assist do please give me a shout.

You will start to notice a changing safe zone in the next few months. This is as we look at new areas for things to be done at the safezone and to make it neater and easier for you to prep your kit.

More game scenarios will be tried and tested - bare with us whilst we try these out and if you have anything you wish to see on a gameday - let it be known.....its YOUR club just as much as it is everyone elses.

The hire rifle arsenal will be increasing as the demand grows for these rifles.

A new club member loyalty scheme will be launching as of 9th July 2017. Limited to club members ONLY

So there you have it - a quick update on the goings on with YOUR club.

Im excited about the next 6 -12 months at MOA. Things are gathering pace and the club is going from strength to strength.

If you have anything to add or question - throw me a PM or post in here!

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys,

much love

Luke

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]