View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
On The Spot Interview with Suemoo AKA Suzi Toole 
Site Admin

Post On The Spot Interview with Suemoo AKA Suzi Toole
Hi Suzi, Its MOA here, we have just a few questions to dig a little deeper into your rather unique psyche, welcome to our "On the spot Interview" feature.

Just a few questions if you dont mind.

Q – What is Your Name?
A – Suzanne Toole

Q – Where are you From?
A – Sale in Manchester, but currently living on a boat in Wigan

Q – How old Are You?
A - 26

Q – How long Have you been into airsoft?
A - about a year or so? Seems longer!

Q – What is your weapon of choice?
A - my trusty beautiful and sneaky quiet P90

Q – How did you get into Airsoft?
A - Really it was through my desire to own a Samurai Edge pistol but being unable to buy one because of some witchcraft called UKARA. After looking into how to obtain this magic number I looked into airsoft, decided it looked like fun and the nearest site was only 4 miles away. Me and the fella came down one chilly day in November and surprised a few of the regulars by defending slippy slope bunker successfully and after that we were hooked!

Q – How often do you Airsoft?
A - Whenever I can, provided it doesn't conflict with bike rallies. Usually at least once a month.

Q - Most of us know you are a biker (along with Bob) how do you find travelling to an airsoft site with a rifle strapped to your back? o.O
A - it's interesting to say the least. It helps that Bob's bike has big panniers and everything else goes in a bag. We started off with everything fitting in a small rucksack. Now we have a twin riflebag and a huge rucksack each hahaha. I really need to stop buying things...

Q - You recently experienced an MOA weekender where you played the part of a virus infected zombie known as a 'crazy'. How much fun did you have on your first weekender?
A - Best. Weekend. Ever. Letting my inner crazy out was so much fun. Especially everyone's faces when Steve announced you were only allowed one mag each and I had my 1500 round drum mag. Kill everyone indiscriminately and scream like a mad bitch? I can totally handle that.

Q - What is the most painfull hit you have taken in any airsoft game?
A - Got shot in the thigh on a freezing cold shoot by either Biker or Jay, it was excruciating and I had to punch a tree to distract myself. It's either that or almost knocking myself out driving away from a grenade and headbutting a tree.

Q - What is the one moment (airsoft related) that made you laugh so hard you maybe wee'd just a little bit?
A - Got to be the weekender. Watching fellow crazy Bob get shot for the first time by Lee followed by Bob counting in a really loud voice...
"ONE...TWO..."
and Lee whimpering "I don't understand!"
"THREE!"
"But what does it mean?"
"FOUR... FIVE..."
"Ahhhh run away!"

Q – If you could change anything @ MOA what would it be?
A - Nowt. Tis brilliant.

Q – How do you find using the forum?
A - Lovely. Very green.

Q – What has been your best shoot @ MOA & Why?
A – The weekender 2014 for the reasons listed above. Or the shoot when Bob, Jay and I were the 'sniper' team and I took out the full team of 4 from the same position nestled in the roots of a tree, giggling manically with every kill and then being told to drop back 60 feet for being a mean sneaky woman.

Q – What is the relevance of your Username?
A - old nickname given to me by a science teacher which stuck. Even my Godson calls me Moo.

Q - Finally If money was no object what would be the first thing you added to the site.?
A - claymore mines and laser guided automated gatling guns

A big thanks

Sherm

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:42 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: On The Spot Interview with Suemoo AKA Suzi Toole
Quote:
Q - Finally If money was no object what would be the first thing you added to the site.?
A - claymore mines and laser guided automated gatling guns

Both of these exist :) :) :)

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:15 pm
Site Admin

As long as they are not Sherwin seeking gattling guns!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:37 pm
Official Club Member

[quote][Q - What is the one moment (airsoft related) that made you laugh so hard you maybe wee'd just a little bit?
A - Got to be the weekender. Watching fellow crazy Bob get shot for the first time by Lee followed by Bob counting in a really loud voice...
"ONE...TWO..."
and Lee whimpering "I don't understand!"
"THREE!"
"But what does it mean?"
"FOUR... FIVE..."
"Ahhhh run away!"
/quote]

:mrgreen: joyous occasion

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]