View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
On The Spot Interview with merecat AKA Simon Winrow 
Site Admin

Post On The Spot Interview with merecat AKA Simon Winrow
Hi Simon, Its MOA here, we have just a few questions to dig a little deeper into your rather unique psyche, welcome to our "On the spot Interview" feature.

Just a few questions if you dont mind.

Q – What is Your Name?
A – Simon MereCat Winrow :)

Q – Where are you From?
A – Hindley, Wigan :)

Q – How old Are You?
A - 24 Years of Young AGE (25 on the 3rd FEB)

Q – How long Have you been into airsoft?
A - About a year now.

Q – What is your weapon of choice?
A - Definitely the L96 Sniper Rifle or the AUG :)

Q – How did you get into Airsoft?
A - I spoke to the Steve afew times at a local garage and also Lee convinced me to go after he had gone.

Q – How often do you Airsoft?
A - at-least every other month if not every month.

Q - What is the best bit of airsoft kit you own? (not including your rifle)
A - The Tactical Vest and new helmet ive just got are pritty awsum :) but what about the GLOCK 17!

Q - You recently came to an MOA weekender, did the crazies scare you as much as they did everybody else? Also how would you rate weekenders out of 10?
A - Firstly the weekender was deffo a 10 out of 10!!!, The crazies was pritty intense every time they came we where off! eventually we teamed up with another team to fight anyone we saw until Steve decided to tell the whole world including the Crazies about us teaming up and it DID NOT end well for us.

Q - What is the most painfull hit you have taken in any airsoft game?
A - So far its got to be the little finger and the ear, I did swallow a bullet as well after being snipered but that was more funny rather than painful.

Q - What is the one moment (airsoft related) that made you laugh so hard you maybe wee'd just a little bit?
A - The third time i ever came to Airsofting we where walking up the alley and i saw a grenade on the floor and asked whos it was several times it then blew up and i dove for cover next to an enemey player shot him, Jumped up shot two more and then killed another guy randomly and was like so it wasn't our grenade then? it was quite an epic moment for me haha Lee & Ackers found it very amusing.

Q – If you could change anything @ MOA what would it be?
A - To Be Honest i wouldn't change anything its pritty awsum!!, APART from the damn sand on the bridal path its so difficult to walk! haha specially at the end of the day.

Q – How do you find using the forum and what could be improved if anything?
A - The forum is nice and easy to use and so is the site, I'd maybe give it a 2015 look to it but im a web developer so thats all i ever do with websites haha it looks good as it is :)

Q – What has been your best shoot @ MOA & Why?
A – It simply has got to be the Weekender 2014 it was just awsum, great people, very well planned and had a fantastic time!

Q – What is the relevance of your Username?
A - MereCat? Well I put my name as merecat as a joke on a game many years ago and it just stuck certain people know me as the merecat so i just kept it.

Q - Finally If money was no object what would be the first thing you added to the site.?
A - TANK and real buildings to clear out :) and its got to be a willis jeep! make it more interesting haha.

A big thanks,

Sherm

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]