View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
On The Spot Interview with Connelly AKA Adam Connelly 
Site Admin

Post On The Spot Interview with Connelly AKA Adam Connelly
Hi Adam, Its MOA here, we have just a few questions to dig a little deeper into your rather unique psyche, welcome to our "On the spot Interview" feature.

Just a few questions if you dont mind.

Q – What is Your Name?
A – My name is Adam Connelly

Q – Where are you From?
A – I was born in Billinge hospital in Wigan.

Q – How old Are You?
A – I am 22 years old

Q – How long Have you been into airsoft?
A – I think I am closing on my second year of airsoft now, can't remember how long ago it must have been.

Q – What is your weapon of choice?
A – I prefer the rifles myself, I have an M4. I like to pick people off from a distance but still have the ability to be agile!

Q – How did you get into Airsoft?
A – I had quite a few friends who were already veterans and they thought I may like it, i've been hooked every since.

Q – How often do you Airsoft?
A – I try to go to one shoot a month, not been to many lately but I am gonna change that for sure!

Q - If you were to choose any feature at MOA to defend every shoot what would it be and why?
A – Bikers bunker any day! The thrill you get in there with 10 or 20 people closing on your position and the bbs are flying everywhere. Its an adrenaline rush.

Q - How did you decide on your first rifle?
A – I had tried a few rifles out to see what I like and what suited my game style, and when Ryan found me a rifle I feel in love, been happy with it every since.

Q - What is the most painfull hit you have taken in any airsoft game?
A – I remember getting hit in the hand with a very high powered pistol, You know who you are!!

Q - What is the one moment (airsoft related) that made you laugh so hard you maybe wee'd just a little bit?
A – Its gotta be defending bunker 2 and seeing Ryan dual wielding his pistols and taking out a whole squad of people!

Q – If you could change anything @ MOA what would it be?
A - Not sure anything needs to be changed really, I can't think of anything, I get to shoot, hang out with some cool people and eat wonderful food. What more could you want?

Q – How do you find using the forum?
A – The forum is pretty good, quick and easy to sign up. Not had any problems.

Q – What has been your best shoot @ MOA & Why?
A – The weekender of 2014. was a great organised weekend, I had lots of fun with the fresh new game mode. The psycho team was hilarious, it was like no other shoot i've been to before. Loved it.

Q – What is the relevance of your Username?
A - Its just my surname, quite boring actually.

Q - Finally If money was no object what would be the first thing you added to the site.?
A - An army of a couple hundred zombies (actors) to rush a feature that we have to defend.

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]