View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
On The Spot Interview with Beastofvalhalla AKA Damen Hartles 
Site Admin

Post On The Spot Interview with Beastofvalhalla AKA Damen Hartles
Hi Damen, Its MOA here, we have just a few questions to dig a little deeper into your rather unique psyche, welcome to our "On the spot Interview" feature.

Just a few questions if you dont mind.

Q – What is Your Name?
A –..........well seeing as you started with hi Damen im pretty sure its that

Q – Where are you From?
A – Originally from southport but have since lived in Litherland and now in Chorley

Q – How old Are You?
A -Physically 25.......mentally maybe 5

Q – How long Have you been into airsoft?
A -Just over a year now i think

Q – What is your weapon of choice?
A -My baby is an SA58

Q – How did you get into Airsoft?
A -well it all started when a certain ginger and fluffy little toe rag decided to introduce me to a hobby that hates my walet but i absolutly adore

Q – How often do you Airsoft?
A -as often as i can

Q - Most of us know you are very very much addicted to WW2 german tanks and weaponry, if you could have any WW2 German relic what would it be and why?
A -Thats mean i hate having to choose, but either an MG-42 support weapon its a sexy beast, more unrealistically i always wanted a prototype tank that the germans never made a P.1500 Ratte, it was supposed to weigh nearly 1,200 tonnes and use 2 80 cm cannons as well as a few 88mm just as backup

Q - You have attended an MOA weekender lately, whats the best and worst things about a weekend away with the lads?
A -Best thing bizzarly watching things burn.....that poor poor chair, worst is it had to end

Q - What is the most painfull hit you have taken in any airsoft game?
A - Jimmy+sniper+straight to the back of my knee, much profanity was uttered

Q - What is the one moment (airsoft related) that made you laugh so hard you maybe wee'd just a little bit?
A -One of my first shoots sat opposite slippy slope bunker, biker and a team of 10 guys had just taken the bunker and myself and ryan were all that was left of our team, we hid in some cover and ryan slowly started to fire single shots to slowly take the enemy team out, at which point bike started telling people to find where it was coming from, 5 guys down they clocked on and shot ryan, he stood up and graciously walked off to respawn, so i then had my turn to which a rather frustrated biker Not so quietly started shouting "Find that f***** now" was rather satisfying

Q – If you could change anything @ MOA what would it be?
A -all i want is a tower with an Mg-42 just for me

Q – How do you find using the forum?
A -nice and easy

Q – What has been your best shoot @ MOA & Why?
A –Exact same as my funniest shoots because its the shoot that made me realise i wanted to keep coming back over and over again

Q – What is the relevance of your Username?
A -Honestly i cant remember i first set it up for online gaming many many years ago and its just stuck with me

Q - Finally If money was no object what would be the first thing you added to the site.?
A -.........TANK

A big thanks,

Sherm

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]