View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
On The Spot Interview with pete i'll volunteer AKA Pete 
Site Admin

Post On The Spot Interview with pete i'll volunteer AKA Pete
Hi Pete, Its MOA here, we have just a few questions to dig a little deeper into your rather unique psyche, welcome to our "On the spot Interview" feature.

Just a few questions if you dont mind.

Q – What is Your Name?
A – Peter Williams

Q – Where are you From?
A – Originally Preston but now reside near M.O.A. operational headquarters in Hindley

Q – How old Are You?
A - 44

Q – How long Have you been into airsoft?
A - 5 years

Q – What is your weapon of choice?
A - Has to be my faithful ics m4. its been around a bit, probably longer than some airsofters but it just keeps on going

Q – How did you get into Airsoft?
A - Got into paintball in my twenties for about 10 years then my stepson wanted to try airsoft. Needless to say he doesn't play any more but I love it.

Q – How often do you Airsoft?
A - Not as often as I would like but do try to make 12 a year.

Q - What is the best bit of kit you own and why?
A - Tough question this, as I like loads of my kit but, recon its the flash mags. Load, pull the string, kill the enemy.

Q - You have been on quite a few MOA away days, whats the best and worst things about a weekend away with the lads?
A - The best bit is the group of lads and lasses who come to the games and make M.O.A. such fun to play at. The worst is some spanish waiter cooking bacon in the middle of the campsite after a few too many beers were consumed the night before, oh wait! that was me....

Q - What is the most painfull hit you have taken in any airsoft game?
A - Hmm been hit in the nose, face, left tonsil, but a sniper round from Jizzy (I swear it wasn't 6 meters) right in the rear was definitely the most painful, thought I had been stabbed in the buttock for a minute.

Q - What is the one moment (airsoft related) that made you laugh so hard you maybe wee'd just a little bit?
A - Too many moments with you bunch of nutters, almost every shoot someone says or does something that has you in tears laughing.

Q – If you could change anything @ MOA what would it be?
A - The mud, every time you try to be a little bit sneaky, your footfalls sound like someone dropping a bucket of wet cement.

Q – How do you find the forum?
A - By typing military outdoor adventure forum in google

Q – What has been your best shoot @ MOA & Why?
A – Honestly can't choose, so many great shoots and for so many different reasons. From little 6 man events to a full house.

Q – What is the relevance of your Username?
A - Simple when Wilko asks for volunteers I always do. Either you turn into an airsoft God for the next mission, confusing the enemy with every move or and more likely you get your arse handed to you repeatedly and a nice selection of bruises to go with it. Either way your going to have fun doing it.

Q - You are a bit of a sneaky bugger when you want to be, what is the best airsoft sneaky kill you have ever got?
A- With a 10,000 round a day habit I don't really think sneaky is my style, so I'll go for my best single round kill which happens to be byker who was sheltering behind a large tree by POW. I could only see his boot and managed to hit it first time from across the pond. Def more luck than judgement.

Q - Finally If money was no object what would be the first thing you added to the site.?
A - After a hard days gaming there is nothing worse than walking up the sandy horse track back to the safe zone. So its either a conveyor belt or ski lift to get my tired legs back for a brew.

A big thanks,

Sherm

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]