View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
On The Spot Interview With Richie May 
Official Club Member

Post On The Spot Interview With Richie May
Hi Richie, Its MOA here, time has come for you to tell everyone that little bit more of an insight into the inner workings of your mind. Im not sure how much of this ill have to edit as its a family show, but here goes. welcome to our "On the spot Interview" feature.

Just a few questions if you dont mind.

Q – What is Your Name?
A – genltemans sausage Mayhem

Q – Where are you From?
A – Thornton, a challenged part of Liverpool. Better than Wigan though!

Q – How old Are You?
A - 39, I had a paper round that Wilco would have jacked in. And Jizzy nearly shot my nose off so am a little weathered!

Q – How long Have you been into airsoft?
A - I discovered Airsoft 2 years ago. Never looked back. I like the feeling when I shoot Luke and Connor more than sex!

Q – What is your weapon of choice?
A - Ics, every time. Love them because of the easy of maintenance. I have a L85 a2. Looking into another M4 at the moment.

Q – How did you get into Airsoft?
A - I was looking for a way to embrace my love of shooting. Been an avid air gunner for 18 years and lost all my shoots. Still have a Logun Sweet 16 carbine. Huge Deerfield scope on it!

Q – How often do you Airsoft?
A - Not as often as I would like. I try for 2 overnight and 8-10 shoots a year. I'll hit it this year.

Q - Most of us know your recruitment policy in work, but if you could recruit anyone, dead or alive to airsoft with, who would it be and why?
A - Erm..........erm........I would recruit Geri Haliwell. Just so we had more than 1 tart with red hair!

Q - What is the most painfull hit you have taken in any airsoft game?
A - Nose.....5 metres. Jizzy!!!!!!! (Admin Edit:- it was way more than 5 metres :) )

Q - What is the one moment (airsoft related) that made you laugh so hard you maybe wee'd just a little bit?
A - Food gate............Ground Zero, Sgt Bug arrived with no food. Sgt W stepped up and fed the lad for 2 days. I laughed when Bug found out what the repayment terms were!

Q – If you could change anything @ MOA what would it be?
A - Really difficult one here and i'm going to be serious. I'm struggling so will come back to it at the end.

Q – How do you find the forum?
A - I missed the forum massively. I can't describe why, in any coherent way anyway. It feels like we're all in the safe zone round a camp fire and chatting when I'm on it. It's comfortable shall we say.

Q – What has been your best shoot @ MOA & Why?
A – was CO, something I try to avoid. It was an end of month one and I was about 6 months into my time as an airsofter. I was Agent PC world and had a set of mission objectives. I won the day and my team were exceptional. Brilliant as I remember. There was another time when I was so hungover I vomited in the killing house before being naded ,that was memorable, however the Agent PC world wins the day!

Q – What is the relevance of your Username?
A - Mayhem, sit around a campfire with me and give me beer, cider and whiskey. I usually end up goading people into snorting it! My best ever Facebook ok status was "14 hours ago, I was sat around a campfire in a forest in Falkirk drinking whiskey through my nose".m my job ensures I behave through the week. Atbthebweekend I like a bit of mayhem!

Q - Finally If money was no object what would be the first thing you added to the site.?
A - Finance would not make a difference in my opinion, I have a great time at MOA come rain or shine. I have met friends in several parts of the UK since joining. I out drunk an Ozzie and deposited him in his Jeep. I Goaded a redhead to play dance of the flaming arseholes and won. I went to A&E in Falkirk and suffered 9th degree burns to a finger. I cured Billy's arse squirts without probing him.
The only thing I would do if money was no object would be to spray Biker with a UV liquid and issue everyone else with the goggles. That sneaky spanish waiter is like a fart in a wind tunnel!

A Big thanks to Richie..

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:16 am

Post Re: On The Spot Interview With Richie May
I can confirm that Richies's Remedy (Pat. Pending) includes no probing.

Can't thank you enough, had one of the best games ever that afternoon.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:29 am
Forum Owner

laughed my ball's of at this one mate , legend !!!!

Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:46 pm
Anyone got a hot rock?

Planning a return soon gentlemen.

Can't bloody wait.

"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]