View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
On the Spot Interview with Luke Sherwin 
Official Club Member

Post On the Spot Interview with Luke Sherwin
Hi Luke, Its MOA here, we have just a few questions to did a little deeper into your rather unique psyche, welcome to our "On the spot Interview" feature.

Just a few questions if you dont mind.

Q – What is Your Name?
A – Luke Sherwin

Q – Where are you From?
A – Salisbury, born at Oddstock hospital.....says it all.

Q – How old Are You?
A - 21 (almost!) (11th December)

Q – How long Have you been into airsoft?
A - About 3 years now i think....

Q – What is your weapon of choice?
A - L85 (SA80) or 9mm Browning

Q – How did you get into Airsoft?
A - Me and a few friends were doing a bit of army filming and we then got into airsoft by buying cheap airsoft guns and here we are today

Q – How often do you Airsoft?
A - As often as i can! If it were down to me i would make airsoft an international olympic sport!!

Q - Most of us know your a bit of a brit army fanboy.... Whats the best bit of kit you own and why?
A - The best bit of kit i own has got to be by far and away my WE 9mm Browning. She looks like and feels like the real steel version and is a brilliant eye opener at the club shoots! My SA80 is also my workhorse.....never misses a beat unless i forget to change battery....

Q - You have been on quite a few MOA away days, whats the best and worst things about a weekend away with the lads?
A - The best thing is getting to open a few bevvies and have the best night drinking with the lads ever! The worst thing is waking up in the morning to the smell of singed ginger hair from the night before's game of 'The dance of the flaming arseholes'

Q - What is the most painfull hit you have taken in any airsoft game?
A - Losing my tooth whilst plinking about before we joined MOA. Whilst at MOA the most painful shot ive had was straight to the tip of the ear.

Q - What is the one moment (airsoft related) that made you laugh so hard you maybe wee'd just a little bit?
A - On my first ever shoot and watching Wiggsy's leg go up in flames from a grenade. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [ADMIN EDIT] this is what happens when you err lie on grenades to save your team :) )

Q – If you could change anything @ MOA what would it be?
A - I would'nt change anything! The site is perfect....a few additions to existing features would be awesome but we shall see....

Q – How do you find the forum?
A - The forum is the best way to get the lowdown on everything MOA related and is easy to navigate!

Q – What has been your best shoot @ MOA & Why?
A – My best shoot was the first weekender i did the other year, our team were owning in the morning and we were unstoppable all day Fully enjoyed it!

Q – What is the relevance of your Username?
A - I am the StaffSgt in my fictional military group 'The Monsoon Platoon' hence i am a StaffSgt in airsoft

Q - Finally If money was no object what would be the first thing you added to the site.?
A - A whopping great big Chinook and a shed load of Warriors!!

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]