View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - Information Weekender 28/29 July 2012 
Forum Owner

Post MOA Airsoft - Information Weekender 28/29 July 2012
Helo every one

Just a few lines on questions that have been asked recently with regards to the weekender:-

Turning up times?

If your running late because of work family issues etc, phone me when you get to car park for pick up.
Friday, gates opening at 11.30am for some of the early birds.
One day gamers, let me know by txt or phone me. asap.

Food and timings?

As per the main post for game play. Food is available Friday evening time, Saturday is breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday is breakfast and lunch. This will be from the small tent at the safezone. You can pre book your meals from are menu with a range of choggies, chrisps fruit, drinks hot and cold. Hot stuff, Burgers, Hotdogs, PAN O SCOUSE. Sandwiches and buns, breakfasts sausage bacon eggs beans tomato etc and cerials.

Booking in and sales?

As per the norm, book in as soon as you arrive except we will be using the small tent at Caths Caff in the safezone. Piro's and BB's as well.

Weapons and Value items?

At night the van will be locked. You may, AT YOUR OWN RISK stow your weapons wallets keys phones etc.

Tents and Pitch?

There may be a minor chance the big fields grass has not bean cut, this has bean a weather issue for the farmer. If we caint use it then we will be using the verge that runs by the track near the safe zone, so small 1 to 3 man tents would be the best option. But dont worry, I think we will have the big field.

Beer?

Yes you can bring beer. We will be having a fire at the rear of the safe zone like normal. Have a good time out with your drink, after the gaming has finished. Unless your working on your weapon at night in your tent, no weapons with drink !

Radios?

If you've got them bring them, a must for this event. If your thinking of buying one, then buy it. Know. Also bring a note book and pen for the briefs and any info you may want to remember.

Me and Cath hope you have a fantastic time at our shoot. If you want to know anything else phone or txt me or Cath, soon.
07876 757497

Laters

Cath and Steve Wilko
MOA Site & Business Owners

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - Information Weekender 28/29 July 2012
SGT WILKO wrote:
Helo every one

Beer?

Yes you can bring beer. We will be having a fire at the rear of the safe zone like normal. Have a good time out with your drink, after the gaming has finished. Unless your working on your weapon at night in your tent, no weapons with drink !

I hope thats not a metaphor :) :)

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 am
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - Information Weekender 28/29 July 2012
What time is tea tomorrow? I'll be arriving about 6pm so keep the lanny on standby with a fairly sober driver ;)

Can't wait for this :)

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]