View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Players of War Airsoft 21st - 22nd May 2016 Booking Thread 
Site Admin

Post Players of War Airsoft 21st - 22nd May 2016 Booking Thread
MOA on Tour Event 2016

Saturday 21st May - Sunday 22nd May 2016
SUNDAY IS THE GAMEDAY WE WILL PROBABLY HAVE A SMALL MOA SHOOT ON THE SATURDAY TO ORIENTATE OURSELVES.
Address:-

Players of War Airsoft
Loanfood Wood
Lochgreen Road
High Bonneybridge
FK1 3AD
Scotland

Walk-on Fee £15.00 - This is payable on the day or in advance through myself (Luke)

Provide your own food and drink.
Camping on site Saturday night. (Friday night too for those who wish to make a full weekend away) You will need to bring your own tent and camping gear.
Transport there will be done as we did last time, try and car share. Yes they have a huge car park but it gets full with over 100 players on site plus us. Plus it works out cheaper.
Gun Hire On Site if needed. PM me for details.
Sale of BB's and Pyro's On Site however we are allowed to take our own. Full rules can be found below on the posts.

OVER 18's ONLY (as we like to consume lots of beer and it aint a pretty site for kiddies to see people burn limbs or other body parts) :D

Once you have decided that you want to attend, book yourself on as you normally would a club shoot. Once you have done so i shall change your status to 'Confirmed'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Luke Sherwin - Confirmed - F
2. Andy Davidson - Confirmed - S
3. James Burrows - Confirmed - F
4. Ste Tocker - Confirmed - F
5. Steve Wilkinson - Confirmed - F
6. Billy Evans - Confirmed - F
7. Charles Jackson - Confirmed - S
8. Ryan Hardman - Confirmed - F
9. John P Drake - Confirmed - S
10. Darren Heaton - Confirmed - ?
11. Richie May - Confirmed - S
12. Pete Williams - Confirmed - S
13. John Harris - Confirmed - S
14. Malcolm Attree - Confirmed - S
15. Alex Bridge - Confirmed - S
16. Luke Scrivens- Confirmed (North Eastern Contingent) - F
17. Chris Fagan - Confirmed (North Eastern Contingent) - F
18. Jack Watson - Confirmed (North Eastern Contingent) - F
19. Dan Wane - Confirmed - S

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:32 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Players of War Airsoft 21st - 22nd May 2016 Booking Thre
J, i've popped it here until a 2016 booking thread topic has been created, then i'll shift it.

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:32 pm
Site Admin

Ok so a few rules and regs from the POW website.

Ammunition & gas are available to purchase on site. We have bio-degradable .20, .25 & .28 ammunition as well as Green & Abbey Ultra gas.

We are green - which means only bio-degradable ammunition is allowed on site. Our current ammo supply has been tried and tested and has proven to present no problems with your equipment. - Please note if you are bringing your own ammo, that it is bio-degradable.

Smoke grenades and Pyro (no higher than MK-5) are allowed on site. TLSFX & Enola Gaye pyro and smokes are available. We have Mk5 Thunderflashes, Pineapple Grenades & XL Coloured smokes.

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:36 pm
Site Admin

Directions from Bonnybridge.

In Bonnybridge (if travelling from Haggs), go right at the round-a-bout just past the Co-op. If coming from Falkirk, take the first exit at the round-a-bout after you pass the Jet Station. Follow the road over the canal and all the way up under the first train bridge. Keep going straight up and around a right curve to pass under another single-lane train bridge. Once you pass under the 2nd train bridge, continue to follow the road up past the Scrap Yard and continue up past some farms/livery stables until you reach the junction at the end of the road.
The junction is easily identified by two curved stone walls on opposite sides of the road. Take a left at this junction and follow the road for approximately 1/2 mile. You will see a Rebellion Paintball sign at the gate. Go through this gate and pass the first small car park (on your left) which is Rebellion's. Continue up the small hill to our large car park.

Please respect the 10mph speed limit.

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:38 pm
Site Admin

Players of War Airsoft site rules are as follows:
NOTE: Players of War Airsoft regular walk-on days are for players aged 16 and over. ID will be required at sign-in if you look near 16.

We're Green! It is a site requirement to use fully bio-degradable beebs. These will be available to purchase on site and are also available from Airsoft World. Ammo will be spot checked for compliance.

Littering will not be tolerated at our site. We will be providing 2 bins on site - one for recyclable bottles/cans and one for general waste. Please use these bins provided and place the correct waste in the correct bin.

Eye protection (mask or goggles) is mandatory outside the Safe Zone. We reserve the right to test goggles to ensure they are safe (this will involve shooting them at close range). Should you choose to wear goggles instead of a mask, you do so at your own risk.

Magazines must be removed before entering safe zone.

Fire select switch must be in working condition and be set at "safe" in safe zone area.

All players must listen to the safety briefing held at the beginning of the day.

All players will conduct themselves in a way as to not endanger other players or members of the public.

Drugs and alcohol are not permitted during gameplay. Anyone suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will be asked to leave.

Players will adhere to the site FPS and engagement distances as outlined below. Anyone shooting below the engagement distances will receive a warning. A 2nd warning on the same day will result in being asked to leave the site. Snipers will lose their sniper privileges if caught shooting below their 30-metre engagement distance.

Any new guns on site or modified guns must be presented for chronoing.

NOTE: Glass or metal beebs are not permitted on site. Anyone caught using them will receive an instant ban as well as possible police prosecution.

C02 Pistols are also not permitted on site if they are firing over 350 fps. Many of these pistols are designed for practical shooting/target practice and are NOT for airsoft. Anyone caught using a hot C02 pistol on site will receive an instant ban. *Some C02 pistols are within site FPS limits - if you have one, please declare it for chronoing.

Rules During Play:

Marshals and site administrator's words are law during a game. Players will not argue or dispute with a marshal or administrator's call. If you believe you have been treated unjustly, please report this to another marshal or site administrator.

If you are hit with a BB, or are within five metres of a grenade blast, then you are considered “hit”, and should immediately let your opponent know so by putting one hand in the air and loudly shouting “Hit!” Depending on the game/medic rules (which will be outlined during the game brief), you will proceed either to spawn, await medic, fall-back or leave the game.

Any hit hard enough to be felt or heard counts (even if it deflects off something near you).

Shots from your own team count. If your team-mate shot you then you are just as dead as if the BB had come from an opposing player.

Gun hits DO count at P.O.W. If your main weapon is hit, you cannot use it until it has been "repaired" (respawn). If you are carrying another weapon/pistol, you may continue playing with your secondary weapon or one borrowed from a team-mate. You CANNOT use your hit weapon until you respawn. Hits to holstered or slung weapons do count as body hits – So please listen for BB impacts if you are wearing anything else that might stop you feeling the hit (webbing, pouches, etc.).

If you think that you have hit an opponent, and they do not respond, fire at them again. Bear in mind that many times, you may think you are hitting them, but you are not.

If you think someone is cheating, take note of the player in question and locate a marshal immediately. Inform them of the situation, and they will deal with the player in question. DO NOT SHOUT AT OR ACT AGGRESSIVELY TOWARDS ANOTHER PLAYER IF YOU THINK THEY ARE CHEATING.

Players must listen and watch for their opponent declaring themselves "hit", and should ensure that they are not at any point firing at someone once they have shouted "hit".

If you have been eliminated, and are either standing still or moving to a spawn point, remember that you may not communicate with other players. This means verbally or with hand or eye signals. When you are hit - you are dead/injured and, therefore, if you pass on information to a team-mate you are cheating.

Face shots are discouraged. If you have a full or part body shot available, then it is good sportsmanship NOT to shoot another player in the face. If, however, the gameplay has you looking over a barricade, then you should expect to be shot in the face/head if that is the only area showing.

Spawn camping is off limits. Be aware of the opposing team's spawn point and keep your distance. The ONLY time this is permitted is during a game where a spawn is to be captured AND the other team has an alternate spawn.

If you need to leave the game and return to the Safe Zone. You MUST go to your team's nearest respawn point before rejoining gameplay.

If medic rules are in play, and you are waiting to be bandaged/medic'd, then you may shout “Medic” so that your nearby team-mates may attempt to medic you. You may not give directions or any other information.

Emergencies:
In the event of a genuine injury/emergency, please put your weapon on "safety" and shout “Man Down”. This call is only ever to be used in the event of a real injury/emergency.

Locate a marshal immediately and we will halt the game, and take appropriate action to ensure the injured player’s safety.

If you hear “Man Down” called, you should also engage your weapon’s safety and stay where you are. Repeat the call if necessary and point any nearby marshals in the direction from which you heard it.

If you see another player obviously unaware of the situation, please raise your hand and approach them to let them know that play has been stopped.

Please ensure that you have completed the “Emergency Contact Number” section of the sign-in sheet and on the Player Registration Form with details of the person for us to contact if you are involved in an accident or require us to contact someone on your behalf.

The FPS limits for the Players of War Airsoft site are:
AEG's & pistols - Maximum 350 fps SEMI or automatic rifles & pistols (includes PSG1) with 0.20g BBs for chronoing.

GAS Sniper (BOLT action) - Maximum 500 fps (gas only) for bolt action sniper chronoing with .20g bb's for users that have completed our Sniper Program and have been approved to play (see below). Gas rifles should aim for 450 fps, but we will allow fluctuations of up to 500 fps due to the inconsistent nature of gas (ie: temperatures affecting the fps).

Spring Sniper (BOLT action) - Maximum 450 fps (spring only) for bolt action sniper chronoing with .20g bb’s for users that have completed our Sniper Program and have been approved to play.
ANY sniper rifle over 500 fps will NOT be permitted on site. ANY AEG or pistol over 350 fps will not be permitted to be used.

Engagement Distances:
Sniper Bolt Action Rifles = 30+ metres
***Snipers MUST carry a side arm***
AEG’s – Single Shot = Under 25 metres
AEG’s – Full Auto = 25+ metres
Pistols = User Discretion, but NO close-contact shots (ie under 1 metre)

*SPECIAL NOTE TO SNIPERS*
Sniper rifles are not permitted to be used if you have not previously played at P.O.W. You must attend a minimum of 3 games, using an AEG (which falls within our allowed FPS limits) before being considered for our Sniper Shadowing Program. Once you have achieved this, you may be permitted to use a sniper.
All sniper rifles must be chronographed and approved (by admin/field marshal) prior to use on the field. (Chronoing not required at every game but admins/field marshalls reserve the right to chrono any gun).

*MANDATORY* You must have a pistol or small AEG and it must be carried at all times along with your sniper rifle.
Snipers caught shooting below their engagement distance will immediately lose their sniper privileges.

SPECIAL NOTE TO SYSTEMA/ICS USERS - Anyone caught modifying/upgrading their weapon during gameplay will be banned instantly

Cheating/Lying & Aggressive Behaviour:

Players of War Airsoft operate with strict rules regarding cheating, lying and aggressive behaviour. We want our site to be one of enjoyment and, therefore, we have a zero tolerance policy to ensure one person's poor behaviour doesn't ruin the game-day for our other players.

If you are accused/caught of an infraction during a game, you will be warned by a marshal. All infractions will be recorded on your player registration sheet. A second infraction during the same day means you will receive a final warning and possible game suspension. A third infraction during the same day will mean you will be asked to leave the site and not return.

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:43 pm
Official Club Member

Count me in,

Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am
Official Club Member

staffsgtsherwin wrote:
Players of War Airsoft site rules are as follows:

Anyone suspected of being intoxicated will be asked to leave.

Erm....!!!

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:54 pm
Site Admin

I would guess this to mean in game :P

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:02 pm
Official Club Member

Not missing this one for the world!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awarded For Bravery In the Face of a MK 9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:56 pm

Does that bollox about not being able to bring a sniper unless you have completed their "sniper program" apply to us on the away game?

Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next