View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Airsoft Engenuity Facebook Page 
Site Admin

Post Airsoft Engenuity Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Airsoft-Engenu ... 9418438997

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Post Re: Airsoft Engenuity Facebook Page
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know there was a facebook group.

Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:53 pm
Official Club Member

Ive recently used Chaz's services.

By comparison to the more established "armourers" and (i use that term very loosely) ive utilised of the last 16 years his work is excellent and still very cheap, i mean err creasonably price..... Id get in early before he realises :) :)

Knowledgable 
Capable 
Conscientious 
Fair 

Gets my thumbs up

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:25 pm
Official Club Member

Jizzy,

Thanks for the kind words.. Its great to get that kind of feedback. To clarify to the forum my rates are £10/hr + cost of parts. I may have to put up in the future but will keep at that for then next few months.

Happy to work on anything, AEGs Pistols, Snipers, GBBRs, AEPs, HPA etc. Where possible I can manufacture custom parts.. as I have my own 3D printing capability. So blow back Nozzles, FeedLips, Custom Grips whatever. CAD rates for custom parts are £10/hr too which is very cheap (try getting that rate anywhere else). And if its something interesting and for guns I don't already own then I will significantly reduce the CAD rate as you have been kind enough to loan me your rifle to develop the part!

Please get in contact via my Facebook page if you need anything!

Best Regards,
Chaz

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:19 pm

staffsgtsherwin wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Airsoft-Engenuity-121649418438997

I didnt knew there was a facebook page too,

Thanks

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:58 pm

chaz_r33_gtr wrote:
Jizzy,

Thanks for the kind words.. Its great to get that kind of feedback. To clarify to the forum my rates are £10/hr + cost of parts. I may have to put up in the future but will keep at that for then next few months.

Happy to work on anything, AEGs Pistols, Snipers, GBBRs, AEPs, HPA etc. Where possible I can manufacture custom parts.. as I have my own 3D printing capability. So blow back Nozzles, FeedLips, Custom Grips whatever. CAD rates for custom parts are £10/hr too which is very cheap (try getting that rate anywhere else). And if its something interesting and for guns I don't already own then I will significantly reduce the CAD rate as you have been kind enough to loan me your rifle to develop the part!

Best Regards,
Chaz

Wow Chaz you are amazing. Your skills are amazing. Really. I have some work for you if you are interested then please contact me. I require a 3d painter.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:31 pm

ThomasHickss wrote:
chaz_r33_gtrs wrote:
Jizzy,

Best Regards,
Chaz

Wow Chaz you are amazing. Your skills are amazing. Really. I have some work for you if you are interested then please contact me. I require a 3d painter.

The lm4 and 308 nozzle is £29.99 plus postage, additional rear sections of the nozzle are £5. He’s thinking of having set FPS ones and some at very low FPS and the user just sands down the end to increase the FPS to their precise requirements. Hop unit is £19.99 plus postage.

Fri May 28, 2021 10:47 pm

Bigjizzyes wrote:
Ive recently used Chaz'ses services.

By comparison to the more established "armourerses" and (i use that term very loosely) ive utilised of the last 16 years his work is excellent and still very cheap, i mean err creasonably price..... Id get in early before he realisess :) :)

Knowledgable 
Capable 
Conscientious 
Fair 

Gets my thumbs up

J
‎Alberto Velazquez‎ to Airsoft Engenuity · 30 May 2019 ·. If you're looking for a good product this is the page for you, if you're looking for real help and a very ...

Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]