View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 am

Forum rules

Please be sensible!. Remember the BANHAMMER is always swinging

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
New Starter - How to go about starting the hobby 

Post Re: New Starter - How to go about starting the hobby
I definitely agree that camouflage gear is an essential part of my shopping list if I want to take up my hobby again. I also understand that wearing fewer layers in the summer is better to avoid overheating, and I'll make sure to layer up and wear a warm cap in the winter. I hadn't thought of gloves and glasses as important safety items, but they're great suggestions! Finally, I'll take into account the need for durable materials that can stand up to a long day of activity. Thanks for the helpful advice!

Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:13 am

Haapala wrote:
I definitely agree that camouflage gear is an essential part of my shopping list if I want to take up my hobby again. I also understand tips on how to get rid of man moobs that wearing fewer layers in the summer is better to avoid overheating, and I'll make sure to layer up and wear a warm cap in the winter. I hadn't thought of gloves and glasses as important safety items, but they're great suggestions! Finally, I'll take into account the need for durable materials that can stand up to a long day of activity. Thanks for the helpful advice!

Yes you pointed the right things.
taking extra gloves and glasses with you will be more beneficial with you.

Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:52 pm

Hey! Just had my first airsoft shoot and it was a blast! Thinking of getting my own gear now. Found out I need a UKARA or PASS number for an RIF. Plan: hit two more shoots at the club, apply for the number, and gear up. Any tips for a newbie? Excited to dive into this community!

Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:32 pm

Primrose44 wrote:
Hey! Just had my first airsoft shoot and it was a blast! Thinking of getting my own gear now. Found out I need a UKARA or PASS number for an RIF. Plan: hit two more shoots at the club, apply for the number, and phen24 official website gear up. Any tips for a newbie? Excited to dive into this community!

Thant's very good to know about you first shoot experience.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:46 pm

This passage highlights the importance of suitable clothing and gear for outdoor activities, particularly for hobbies involving potential dirtiness and physical activity like combat sports. It emphasizes the necessity of wearables designed for durability and camouflage, as well as layering appropriately based on weather conditions. The mention of gloves and glasses underscores the importance of safety gear, not only for combat but also for other activities like woodworking.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2