View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:28 am

Forum rules

Please be sensible!. Remember the BANHAMMER is always swinging

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
BOOKING ON CHANGES JUNE 2018 
Site Admin

Post BOOKING ON CHANGES JUNE 2018
Evening guys,

Booking on to the shoots at MOA is being amended as of 30th June shoot (including that shoot too) and i'd appreciate if you could all give this a quick read. I will try and keep it short and to the point but this is in everyones interest.

When you have decided that you can attend a shoot, please book in via the following:-
- the forum (ideal way)
or
- on the facebook event page for that shoot (not on the general facebook group page)

Booking on by messaging me saying yes you are going is not one of the ways to book in.

If you have any issues when booking in, please text the site mobile number:- 07713 824255

When you are booking on please ensure you use the following format:-
Luke Sherwin / CM / NH / Food: 1 round

This is the way you should book on both on the forum and the facebook event page.

If you book on saying you want 2 rounds of hot dogs (1 round = 2 hot dog rolls) we will cater for that amount. We have been wasting too much food over the past couple of months by not knowing how much food we are putting on.
Doing this will guarantee food is there for you.
On the shoot day, you will be required to pay for your food on booking in at the admin hut thus speading up lunchtimes.

If anyone is having any issues with accessing the forum for whatever reason please let me know so it can be rectified. Signing up on there is literally putting a username you would like, your email address and a password. Done.
It is so easy to get on to and is easy to use - please try using it more, we pay to have the forum and its a shame to see it not getting used as it should.

To that end, if you have any issues with any of the above or wish to question anything, let me know ASAP.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support for MOA;

Luke & Biker

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]