View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
MOA Airsoft - Sunday 29th May 2016 - Club Shoot 
Site Admin

Post MOA Airsoft - Sunday 29th May 2016 - Club Shoot
Well, firstly a massive thanks for those of you who came :) It was a good shoot and im massively upset i cant shoot now until mid-late August due to a house move.... :(

Just a few points and i'm going to run through names too (if i can remember them)

The morning was a very good display from Moz, Ryan, Nathan and Sham all who were new to the site and for 3 of them - new to airsoft completely. You performed like seasoned airsofters and i was impressed with your movement and shooting skills! Keep em up and it'll be fantastic to see you back at MOA soon! :D

Massive thanks to Wiggsy, darren and Jizzy for sorting the admin/snacks/shop and overall smoothness of the day!

The afternoon was interesting.

I played the role of El Chapo (again) however i was in a hawaiian shirt (el chapo has been on holiday you see)

The 2 teams who had to capture me did very well indeed, firstly i was picked up by Darren, Moz and Nathan or Ryan (told you i was crap with names!!) They held me for 37 mins frog marching me up and down site until i was temporarily free after a firefight with Rhys's team of Chris, Sham and Ryan or Nathan (again i'll need reminding haha) However my freedom was short lived. I was soon at the mercy of Chris with his AK and Rhys with my UAR.....

Marched from the top to the bottom of site (again) i was placed in a safe area with Rhys holding onto me like a man possessed and Chris pointing his AK at me incase i escaped.

Darrens team had been shadowing us and soon engaged in a big firefight - i saw my chance to escape and attempted to sneak away quietly.

BANG - THWACK -

I had been spotted and Sham had shot me in the back halting me in my tracks to be picked up again by rhys and chris.

Info came over the radios that my exfil point was at bunker 1 on the grass verge to be marked by smoke. They had 35 mins to get me there and exfil with me to take me to prison where i was destined to endure 20 years of "prison torture"

If i made it there alone and on time i would be on my way to freedom again!!

Rhys put me in a hut at bunker 1 with ryan or nathan (nope still dont know who yet) guarding me and stopping me from escaping.

10 mins to go and Darren, moz and Ryan or nathan (getting fun this) launched their attack taking rhys straight out from the start of the assault. My guard was soon hit and chris was else where in bunker 1 with sham attempting to clear the aggressors....

MY chance came.

I broke from the bunker and charged into the jungle walk armed with my pistol and a knife.

3 mins until freedom

Darren walked into my path as he came looking for me - BANG - i got him from about 20m ish with the pistol. I waited where i was and suddenly i think Moz attempted to medic him.... well...... - BANG- got him too.

Smoke deployed was the sign that freedom was near.

I ran from the jungle towards the exfil point but was no more than 10m from the smoke when i was lit up by rhys's team from distance.

El Chapo is wounded but still at large!

After this part of the shoot we had a debrief and then did a few small attack and defends back to the top to conclude the day.

Once again guys it was really good seeing you all at MOA and i hope the above story hasnt bored you to tears like new top gear did to me.....

See you all in August.

Laters Taters

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Mon May 30, 2016 9:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]