View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - Sunday 19th February - REVIEW 
Site Admin

Post MOA Airsoft - Sunday 19th February - REVIEW
Guys,

Amazing.

No other words could describe yesterdays shoot. From the very start the gameplay from all was just brilliant!! Attack and defending all the way down site then swapping it round back up site to lunch was fantastic i reckon and i hope you enjoyed the morning phase.
The afternoon - well, we have Ryan Hardman and Ron Mahoney to thank for that superb phase! Brought a whole new meaning to capture the flag! And THAT firefight at the end when red team held off blue team for about 30mins at Bunker 1 was just........

cabbaging AWESOME!

Then there was the 2 man sniper team and we had lone wolf ryan screwing things over..... (glad i threw 2 smokes at you!)

Massive thanks to everyone involved for the amazing show of honesty as always and for the guys new to site - hope you enjoyed it and it will be a pleasure to see you back soon!

Iain, Ari and Nathan - the "teenage terrors" good shooting lads, especially from what i could see of Nathan and Iain holding that left hand side of bunker 1! Ari, you've got some guts good sir, the charging you were doing was brave as hell!!

And finally, i hope you'll all join me in thanking the man who made the day happen.
Andy Davidson OBE MBE CBE (every other title i can think of) for doing the ferry runs up and down the track. You sir - are a gent.

Well, there's the review from me - hope to see as many of you on the next few as we can!

DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT!

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - Sunday 19th February - REVIEW
Had a great day yesterday, was my first time at this site and i will defo be coming back again.

Great games all day and enjoyed the twist on capture the flag.

Hopefully see you all next time

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]