View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
MOA Airsoft - Weekender 2014 
Forum Owner

Post MOA Airsoft - Weekender 2014
Still in pain!

I've had some of the best feed back ever. Mainly at the end of the shoot. l thanked you all at the end, help, efforts, gamer's etc but didn't mention the one guy who saved the day.
Thanks to Daren Heaton. As ever, just getting on with stuff, but hes got the lanny going, sorted out the lighting and fixed the genny! Thank god, we have a Daren.

The next problem is topping this one?

I'm looking at another popular shoot we've had in the past......... A Vietnam shoot. Also i'm thinking not waiting a full 12 months till this one. March / April is proposed time scale. Also, due to the state we seem to get ourselves in on the Friday, were gonna use the Saturday as a megga compo shoot for all who want to attend. Just an idea at the moment, the megga all day shoot is no breaks kill em all on the Sunday?

So, again, i'm glad this year's weekender went better than i thought it would be, but thats only because of you. The MOA club member. Keep an eye on the booking thread's for shoots comming up soon.

All my love and best wishes

Sgt "the Steve" Wilko............

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]