View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - 18th January 2014 Club Shoot 
Site Admin

Post MOA Airsoft - 18th January 2014 Club Shoot
Con-freaking-gratulations to Sue and Bob. You have both picked the sport up as if you've played it before......... ;)

Well done to Mark, Andy, Chris, Darren, Biker and also to Andy Davo for brewing up! :)

Was an awesome shoot even with only 7 of us!

Cant wait to shoot you all on the 1st.

Time to go play snooker, darts and have a few beers..... :twisted: :twisted:

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - 18th January 2014 Club Shoot
Thank you! Had an excellent time (am feeling a bit stiff and fragile now though) cheers for making us feel welcome and I can't wait to come again on the first! Highlights of the day were defending the slippery slope from the bushes and taking our almost all the attackers in one go and commando crawling unseen into the CP lol

P.s. good grenade double kill. Can't believe I sat there looking at it thinking "oooh what does this do?". Duh.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:01 pm
Site Admin

First of all a big thanks to Andy Davo for helping out today, a big help and much appreciated.
Right here goes , the proud faces of the MOA guys today truely got their butts kicked this morning by two, yes you read it right, two newbies! :lol: I wont go into details but i'm sure if you ask them, they will be more than pleased to tell you ALL the defeats they suffered through, at the hands of the two newbies ( Oops sorry i meant the A team) :D
Seriously though I'd like to say it was a pleasure gaming with you all today, some great contacts and absolutely great spotsmanship displayed by everyone.
Mentioned in Despatches- goes to Andy Standrin who single handedly felled a tree (when he fell through it) and also managed to be the first shot in every contact, ( now thats commitment ). Well done Andy and nice to see you still smiling at the end of the day.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:14 pm
Official Club Member

Thanks to all for a great day and to Biker for running the day's shoot and as always making us all feel welcome !!!! Thanks to Andy D for the brews !!

Its been way too long since my last shoot and im a bit sore today (but probably not as sore as Andy S :lol: ).

A big well done to Sue and Bob on their first ever shoot (even if we did get mullered). :roll:

cheers
Mark

Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]