View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - Sunday 18th August - Sniper Shoot 
Official Club Member

Post MOA Airsoft - Sunday 18th August - Sniper Shoot
Well What can i say......

Probably one of the top 5 shoots ive ever had....

A very very very good day....

All hits taken all day...

Big thanks to Chris my Spotter, excellent job mate....... considering we went out with the idea of not firing a round.... we didnt half do some shooting LOL....

Numerous Pistol kills, Long range sniper shots, bruised knees and Wiggsy got shot in the gentlemans sausage..... ticks all the boxes for me :) :) :) :)

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:09 am
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - Sunday 18th August - Sniper Shoot
Yep - I'd agree with that mate - probably put in my top 3! Worked really well the whole day - the morning we didn't get a chance of a shot - but we were on the move stalking for the two hours. The afternoon we were tagged by the roving patrol and that was it from the off.

One idea to make it easier for the team (Biker & Wiggsy this time) setting up - next time each sniper team takes their own coloured flag (lets say red) with a codeword attached and place it within 10-20yds of a set feature. We can then start the teams at different locations and they must cross at some point. Each of the opposing teams then has to locate flag and record the word. It also means the roving patrol can enter the game where they want rather than having to place teams.

At lunch we can gather the codeword papers in and after lunch we swap the teams around (start location) and they just take another flag with another word. This probably reads more confusingly than it would be in play!! :lol: Just a thought...

Brilliant day - great spirit

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]