View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
MOA Weekender - 27-29/07/12 

Post MOA Weekender - 27-29/07/12
Hey guys, just want to say thanks for the bloody great weekend! enjoyed all of it!, but would just have to say sorry for being in such a state that i had to be undressed and put in some dry clothes as i was quite paraletic :/ But overall an cabbaging great weekend with you guys, Will come again if i get the chance! Thanks guys!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:50 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Weekender - 27-29/07/12
Morning All,

Its Tuesday and im stiill absolutely wrecked :( Always a good sign of a great weekend....

Ill post more up once i get chance to catch up with work etc.....

Laters

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:15 am
Official Club Member

Also,

Big congrats to ;

Camo team for winning the Saturday,
Team Swat, for putting up with us on the evenings :) :)
Ryan Wilkinsons Team for doing a great job of holding key features for us.
THe Black team for just being outstanding really
All those who won stuff at the raffles, Its a fix i tell you....!!!

Finally a quick mention to those of you who made me dream of Kareoke at 4am on sunday morning, what a beautifull serenade that was :/

Cant wait for the next one.

Laters

James

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 pm
Official Club Member

I'm still broken lol

Aches and pains aside, this weekend was some of the best airsoft I've had the pleasure to be a part of. Too many 'special' moments to mention, and so much quality gameplay that I struggle to put a spotlight on any one person. All the teams were superb, and everyone seemed to be getting well stuck in. A big thanks to all the guys that were taking my long shots in the Ferns/Jungle Walk, some of those hits must have felt like a fly had landed on you :D
I think I speak for Chris and my cousin (Ben) when I say that even if the drive was 5 hours, not 3...we'd still be doing it, because there's nowhere that quite compares to MOA's quality of gameplay and character of gamers.

Still don't know why I was nominated for any prize, though. Just doing my thing lol
Thanks though, was a big compliment and I felt very flattered 8-)

To Steve, Darren, Ian, Cath, Jo and Biker...I take my hat off to you folks, a splendid show indeed. Can't wait for the next one! (sorry if I missed anyone off that list)

"Hail to the Chief"

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 pm
Official Club Member

Awesome weekend everyone, truly awesome!! :D

To Cath, Steve and the team, my thanks for setting up and running such a fantastic setup.....really appreciate all your hard work!!

After a year in (airsoft) captivity over in China I'm glad I had the chance to get to the weekender, meet old friends and make new ones :)
To the new (ish) lads on the red team....you did a great job and kicked ass!!
I'd like to thank Billy for "getting lost" after shooting us all.....and then walking into an ambush!! lol, Sorry mate I didn't know....honest!!

The biggest surprise of the weekend was being awarded the M4 for "fair play". I felt and still feel very humbled that you all considered me especially with so many good players on the field. I couldn't say anything on the day.....too gobsmacked!! :lol:

Cheers everyone

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]