View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - Shoot 31 March 2012 
Forum Owner

Post MOA Airsoft - Shoot 31 March 2012
Well chaps, I must comment on this last shoot. Over the years we've had some intence, fast flowing, hard games, but for me this had a lot of all of them. Again we had new people [air softers] and some noobs to air soft gaming at our site. The standard of game play shown by every one on this particular shoot was "Fantastic".

Im not going to go into indervidual events or people's input to the shoot. Yet once again, you, the MOA member made what you always do. You made people feel part of us. You got stuck in when you needed and gave everyone a sence of being part of the effort on the shoot. I caint ask for anything more.

A special one to "Luke" for an amazing effort at commanding the attacking force of "21", including 6 noobs on some realy hard task's I set for your team. A massive well done mate! Its not an easy task at any time. What you may have lost in an attack, you more than gained in taking your objectives. It was a team effort, thats all down to the commander. Next time "Mr Rommel", you'll do even better.

Caint wait for the next shoot.

Sgt Wilko....

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:55 am
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - Shoot 31 March 2012
Wow what a weekend had an absolute blast. Great to be back and cannot wait for the next one. got a fair few pics I’m yet to pick and choose favorates so ill just pop em all up. firstly the group shot Image and the rest (click to enlarge) ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

sorry if i didnt get you ill try and catch you next time! John

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 pm
Site Admin

First of all i shall get apologies out of the way.....Sorry to my attacking team for not having the best commander on the field, i was'nt vocal enough and didnt have a clear idea of how best to deploy you all, hope i didnt make the day boring for you all.

To the review, Well done to all of my attacking team, you performed amazingly and even though i didnt command you all to the best ability, you saw the tasks through and we captured the objectives, well done. Congrats to the defending team for holding us back all the way through.
I will take what i have learned from today and build on it at the next shoot (where hopefully ste doesnt give me the commanders role again)

Well thats me done.....just enough time to say thankyou to Ste and Cath for putting on a good shoot and for the brews....they were amazing!
Oh and....cath, 2-0. ;) NEWCASTLLEEEEE! :)

Byesieee!

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:55 pm
Official Club Member

Post !
Well what can I say? Good effort from both teams, fresh meat and 'old guard' alike. I think both sides had their moments, and I wouldn't make a guess as to who came out on top (to be fair, I couldn't care lol). The main thing is, I saw lots of smiles all day, and it seemed everyone was having fun.

Favourite moment: Shouting 'bang' at someone who was about 6 feet away, them spraying half a mag roughly a foot over may head (and all other directions)...running off about 20 feet, aiming, then shooting me in the face lol I was chuckling all the way back to the regen :D

Thanks to Steve, Cath, all who attended...and Biker, for keeping me plied with bourbon and rollies the night before. Nothing like a bit of sleep dep. to get you in the mood for a game, cheers dude:)

"Hail to the Chief"

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 pm
Official Club Member

Fantastic day! (as always) legs have just about recovered but ive still got BB bruises. Luke, don't worry mate you did as good a job as anybody, it's difficult getting put in that position and you handled it really well. just shout more next time!

All in all a brilliant day and a good performance from facves old and new. Bring on the next one!

Cheers

Dan

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:03 pm
Official Club Member

Another quality shoot.Cheers everyone,and keep up the good gaming.slot ya soon.

Wu Tang!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:40 am
Official Club Member

Haha a brilliant shoot, got to play with Ryan's AK5 for the morning which was a brill little gun, Elizabeth will be with us again though and when she is i will have no reson to use the AK5 again XD. loved the shoot, too bad that the attacking team lost our momentum in the morning, we really had a good thing going with our numbers.

In the afternoon i finally got to use Sally, my WE GBB L85, an amazing weapon, took me a few minutes to get used to her but really is brilliant, a little too cold still but the shots that were warm enough were bang on. Thank Iain, really was a blast XD.

And for new additions, I recently brought my M92 'Mary' who will be shooting you all soon! A brilliant soot, great team work and fair play all around.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 am
Official Club Member

Great pics John :).

cheers to everyone for a really good day..... the moscarts had a day off but will be suitably rested for the next one :) :)

Big thanks to all those who shot me in the face in the afternoon LOL.... just shows you can go 2 - 3 months with nothing then bang. all afternoon every round in the face :) :)

Note to self duck quicker..!!!

Anyway great day zero cheating as always. cabbaging suberb...

Shoot you all soon.

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm
Forum Owner

Thanks for the replies troops. See you all soon. Still caint take part full, but should be ok for POW???

Sgt Wilko...

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 pm
Official Club Member

would just like to say thanks to cath for the brows asthis was only my secand game and i feel like i av known u all for good time now so thanks .and hope to be gaming agine soon .beepbeep thats all falks

Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]