View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
MOA Club Shoot 15th April 2012 
Official Club Member

Post MOA Club Shoot 15th April 2012
Just a quick word to thank everyone who came for making this the best shoot ive had in ages....

I loved the fact that because it was 99% club members we just got on with it and blatted the roses out of each other... Yes it hurts like roses being shot sometimes, but hey we ALL come to get shot at LOL.....

Particularly the jungle walk as no quarter was given, and whilst there was no malicious intent in any of the shooting it was just a brutal, full on battle, i had plenty of bleeders when i got home believe me LOL...

Nothing quite encourages you to keep your head down than a million bb's from a pissed off attack force flying past your head LOL.

Big thanks to all and a big well done....... Dream shoot really...

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:50 am
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Club Shoot 15th April 2012
well, what can i say other than... AHHHHH MY FECKIN KNEE!!!

still limping :roll: nevertheless it gave me an insight in to the troubles facing anyone fighting with an injury, not being able to crouch down certainly had a negative effect on my face, don't think i've ever been hit so many times in the space of half an hour!

great day as usual, my highlight had to be hearing bobs very manly scream at the end of the bunker clearing exercise. still makes me chuckle.

i do like the smaller shoots, everyone just gets on with it with no quarter given.

jizzy seriously man stop being nice to me! 3 times i shot you out of a tree on the jungle walk and all 3 times you could have shot me first! whats crack with that?? cheers for the mag loan as well dude, couple of them going on my shopping list i think!

all in all a brill shoot, cant wait for the next one

cheers

dan

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]