View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Club Shoot 26/11/11 
Site Admin

Post Re: Club Shoot 26/11/11
Hi all, just thought i'd set one thing straight, the new bunker was a team build effort whether those involved where there for a few days or a few hours. The praise for the build goes to all.
Thanks, see you all soon.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm
Official Club Member

The new bunker is brilliant and I'm only sorry I couldn't make it down that week to help out - although I suspect it would have killed me off for Saturday's shoot!

One more highlight of the day for me was seeing my picture in Ron's Airsoft Action magazine article :)

I've just ordered a copy from virtualnewsagent.com and I also found an iPhone App for Airsoft Action (£3.99 including one free issue) - so I'm busily reading the article now - Cheers Ron ;)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm
Official Club Member

Yep, my bad, to edit my last statement, great job whoever worked on it, a lot of time and effort went into it and that's plain to see. Good job lads, soeey i couldn't be there to help, work does get in the way.

Sorry again for any confusion.

Rhys.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:44 am
Official Club Member

hi guys

seem like i missed a good day oh well glad you all had a fantastic time see you soon fingers crossed

chaz

well if we cant control him there,s only one thing to do let him create a new type of hell

UNLEASH THE DOG OF WARRRRRRRRRRR HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 pm
Official Club Member

blinder, enjoyed every game, defending the new bunker was ace, attacking and beating it was even better,
cant wait till the wood burning stove and kettle are instaled.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:37 am
Official Club Member

defender90 wrote:
blinder, enjoyed every game, defending the new bunker was ace, attacking and beating it was even better,
cant wait till the wood burning stove and kettle are instaled.

Yeah, i'll bring the teabags and milk! Everyone ok with PG? should bring some biscuits too, we'll have plenty of time...

I want to see some more improvements though, More in tactics of the defenders than anything, maybe hit the attackers a little early, not just hiding in the invincible fortress....

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Forum Owner

Again a great days shooting. Gonna have to find new words to start the post off with?? The level of skill, commitment and gameing from every one realy shon through on this shoot, with the added fact that the newbs to site performed at a much higher standard than normal. This is without a doubt down to the club, yes you! :P

Not going to harp on about things happening, its very rare i need to get involved in any issues at club level because you "M.O.A" lads do a cracking job your selfs. Once only, a couple of years ago on site, i have had to jump in because 2 of my club lads wanted to go hell for leather at each other. Worse thing was, it was in front of a bunch of newbs. Theve never been back since.

Its not got to that stage, thank god because I will not allow it. If you dont like it.... F**K OFF!

I need to be frank. Not realy having a go at you lads. Some former members of our club, who read our forum, would not fit into the style of gaming we do because "its a game!" and we come to shoot and to be shot!!. I am proud of my club, the lads and how we all perform. A site always has its faults, mainly its the people, thank god our site dosn't suffer that much from the people factor.

All the hard work that every body puts in at M.O.A can be seen and used, we all do it every shoot. So donty worry if you cocked up! Did you kiss and make up? Well if you did then great, come to the next shoot and get shot again in the ass.

Have a nice....... ;)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm
Official Club Member

Top action on the day, fighting at the finished products was a good point for me.... Oh did I get shot a lot! In the biker bunker having an lmg made life easy, wasting the front line very quickly and for attacking guiding the teams in with sustained heavy fire at the front, allowing grenades, smokes and bang kills. Great team effort. The afternoon didnt go well for me, I amassed 3 kills to 15 deaths, 7 by Richie alone... And one special one from Iain... two, two round bursts of the AK right into the ass... Oh did I squeel haha had a great laugh with him after, but as per the compensation he owes me one pistol ;) ill collect it after christmas hahaha joke... Great day and well handled disagreement at the end. Glad to know somebody has everybodys back and we all agree on one thing, MOA before themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awarded For Bravery In the Face of a MK 9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:22 pm
Forum Owner

Thats why you boys are the best.

Get ready for final shoot, booooommm lol

Wiggsy........3RGJ

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 pm
Official Club Member

anyone have any photos of this shoot?

Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2