View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 17/04/2011 
Official Club Member

Post MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 17/04/2011
What can i say,

AWESOME shoot...... No scenario this time just good old fashioned battling up and down the site..... I personally have ahd a great day, some classic moments especially in the Morning,

A massive well done the to the team i was on..... Both in defending, retaking and holding the POW camp....... also on the Killing house assault, absolute perfection......

Like i said lots of great moments..... Including a few injuries :( yes i think its fair to say ive bled for the cause today LOL.......

Hope to see you all at the next shoot youve made it hell of a day.

PS....

Jo SSSSHHHHHHHHHH !! :)

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:04 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Club Shoot 17/04/2011
Superb day again. I is really gettin into this man, it's rubber dinghy rapids (private joke with the Chaz Meister or for anyone who's seen 4 Lions).

Thanks to all for the day.

Jizzy - have you got one of them predator cloaking devices - I can't believe I walked a foot past you, good job Michael spotted you ;)

Currently on my 3rd Leffe Blonde (6.6% Belgian beer). Chaz bought me 4 yesterday for testing the durability of my neanderthal forehead last time (cheapskate, it was supposed to be a bottle of 30 yr old single malt). Wonder what he's going to buy Michael for drawing blood from the back of his head today.

Also just popped a couple of paramol for various aches and pains - I'm going to be ****** tomorrow.

Vicky really enjoyed it and was glowing after biker Steve's "you're sh1t hot" comment. She less enjoyed Marcus's endless comments about her fragging ability ;)

Excellent org from the MOA guys and excellent team leadership from Marcus. Pity we were up against the hard men all day.

See you all soon guys.

Andy

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:14 pm
Site Admin

MOA! MOA! MOA! was the cry.
Absolutely awesome day today, many thanks to Ste, Jizzy, Biker, the marshalls and all involved, made it go like clockwork.
Big well done to Marcus's team of which i was a proud member today. As my first 'proper' go at taking charge at various points i was impressed at how well everyone responded on the team, a good team makes for a good assault/defence and you proved yourselves well done. BIG congratulations to Little Joe, Aiden, Jack and Matty for holding off the attackers with joe's superbly loud voice (dont worry mate the Royal Signals Corps need guys that can shout). Big well done to Chris (my wingman) for basically sticking to me like glue and getting us and the team out of the primordial jizzy soup. For the rest of Marcus's assault squad well.......prefect. Andy and vicky for staying low and keeping them pinned (vicky's grenade throwing skills aside although i think marcus is jealous :shock: ) you held your ground and proved a vital part to the team, anyone else i have missed from the Marcassault squad i do apologise but you all did tremendously well. Command and control strategies learned at MOA will no doubt help me in my future Army career and for that i thank you all for making MOA and all involved THE BEST airsofters in the UK. (and this shall be put to the test in bonnybridge in 2 weeks time)
Thank you all, pleasant remainder of the weekend and i hope to speak to you all at the next shoot.....P.O.W!! :)

Luke

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 pm
Site Admin

Hi all, some of you may know I dont post on the forum all that often, but after todays shoot I couldnt not do! What a fantastic shoot! The morning has to have been one of the most enjoyable i've had for a long time! After dinner I went onto mashalling and have to say was really glad I did, it gave me a chance to stand back and get a clear picture of the standard of gameplay,and I can seriously say the standard was right up there from the old regular faces doing a brilliant job as usual to the newer guys doing an awesome job throughout ( you can give yourselves a well earned pat on the back). If the standard of gameplay is that high from people that are new to the site, then I have to say it is through all the regular players at M.O.A setting the best of standards on the day, from the tactics to the sportsmanship to the overall welcome you all show to new comers to the site. A well earned welldone to you all! Looking forward to the next time we all meet again, but with a warning to all the old regulars, I've got that feeling that some of the newer guys are gonna have us all chasing ghosts and walking straight into many more ambushes than we allready do :lol:
Cheers to you all for making a fantastic day, definately one of the best!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:47 pm
Official Club Member

Cheers Biker & Cheers Luke - forgot to mention your good 2IC work today mate.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:33 pm
Official Club Member

andyneed4speed wrote:
Superb day again. I is really gettin into this man, it's rubber dinghy rapids (private joke with the Chaz Meister or for anyone who's seen 4 Lions).

Thanks to all for the day.

Jizzy - have you got one of them predator cloaking devices - I can't believe I walked a foot past you, good job Michael spotted you ;)

Currently on my 3rd Leffe Blonde (6.6% Belgian beer). Chaz bought me 4 yesterday for testing the durability of my neanderthal forehead last time (cheapskate, it was supposed to be a bottle of 30 yr old single malt). Wonder what he's going to buy Michael for drawing blood from the back of his head today.

Also just popped a couple of paramol for various aches and pains - I'm going to be ****** tomorrow.

Vicky really enjoyed it and was glowing after biker Steve's "you're sh1t hot" comment. She less enjoyed Marcus's endless comments about her fragging ability ;)

Excellent org from the MOA guys and excellent team leadership from Marcus. Pity we were up against the hard men all day.

See you all soon guys.

Andy

Oh he certainly did "Spot" me :( :(

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:28 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 17/04/2011
Finally have time to post a review... First of all big thanks again to Ste, Darren and Biker for Marshalling and keeping these shoots a "must attend" event :)

Anyway, was unsure of what to expect at this shoot due to the recent briefs that we have been getting before hand, this played great on the day as everybody was just ready to get stuck in.

Moments of the day... #1 "Cluster Air Frag" double kill, Exploding less than a metre away from chris and lukes head. Andy I think got that one...
#2 Andy's "IM COMING FOR YOU CONNORRRR!!"
#3 Golfing with an L96???
#4 Just about managing to sieze the killing house...
#5 Being picked off one by one in the killing house... Being the last one left in the killing house... Getting wasted in the killing house...

It was a very even shoot with newbies taking on the oldies and even coming out on top.

Thanks again for a great shoot guys, Best one eva? They always seem to be :D

Ryan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awarded For Bravery In the Face of a MK 9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm
Site Admin

Whoever threw that frag at me and chris i will be out for you on the next shoot :evil: if you are attending POW sleep with BOTH eyes open! >_< Ryan all credit to you mate for the kill house. Was equally as fun to see you in pain through a small window with many 0.20g BB's hurtling your way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm
Official Club Member

hi guys,
many thanks to you all for a cracking first game at MOA, it was fantastic! i will defo be back for the next one.
that grenade was so close to lukes and my head, good job it went off when it did!! scared the c**p out of me!! great fun!
cheers for the big up luke, hopefully next time the sneaky hidey holes will work out!
thanks to all the organisers and everyone who made it an awesome shoot.
cheers guys
chris :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:52 pm
Official Club Member

what a good shoot, had a great time and got some good kills, the grenade head shot was me :twisted: couldnt help myself, i could hear the chatter from the other side of the bush and thought i'd chuck a frag over and see what happend.
thanks to everone for a great day, andy

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next