View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
POW Airsoft - 1st May 2011 
Forum Owner

Post Re: POW Airsoft - 1st May 2011
First things first. Thankyou "Ernie and Beth" and "Graeme", for making us so welcome, and for taking time out to show us the site and spending time with us to talk with us when you were very busy, preping for the next day's event.

I loved the way it has been geared up to re-create WW2 battles, and battle scenarios. It stands out a mile the hard work and thought that has gone into your site to make it as great as it is.

ANY ONE WHO IS INTO WW2 AIRSOFT, MUST! VISIT "P.O.W". Not just WW2 gamers i may add were present for this shoot. From what I could see, there was all sorts of gamers down there.

Dont be put off having to travel. We drove up on the Saturday from Wigan South Lancashire [Between Liverpool and Manchester], just over 3 hours driving plus time on stops. Easy drive up, great views, no probs. POW can accomadate tents on site, so do as we did, drive up the day before, make a day of it by checking out the site and features, a couple of tinny's at night, then up nice and fresh for a "FULL" days shoot.

Its allready bean said, but I will say that the site is fantastic. Not to big, not to small. Very well run, good hard, well thought out games, and the best was the standard of game play. The guys at POW "all" made us feel very welcome, I saw no cheating, yes a couple of on the spot dissputes but they were delt with, from what I saw, with out any major fuss. Lets be honnest, every site has its moments, our's included.

Me and the lads at "M.O.A" had a great time and will be up again soon. It was well worth the trip.

Great time, Great people, Gtreat site. Loved the whole weekend.

All my best
Steve Wilkinson
Owner of M.O.A

Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 am
Official Club Member

What can I say? 90 guys airsofting in a beautiful forest on a lovely warm day, so picturesque. Everyone was extremely friendly, and as I have said on facebook, prior to pow I had never seen a ww2 gun in person, airsoft or not... Then 80 where shoved in my face literally... Although the pick of the lot the has to be graemes MG34... Pure beauty and the beast all in one, makes me want to make a Bren MG... Will definately be back :) thanks guys moa and pow for making it one to remember :) Ryan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awarded For Bravery In the Face of a MK 9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue May 03, 2011 11:45 am

I've posted some of your guy's reviews on our forums for any of our members who are too lazy to bother coming over for a look.

Once again, glad you guys had a ball. Maybe we can convert some of you to WW2 for next time? ;) We've got a ww2 milsim on the 22nd of this month if anyone is interested mind! WW2 kit or black(axis) or od's(allies....the wrong side! ;)) You know you want to John!

Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm
Site Admin

What can I say, only that the weekend has been totally fantastic! Had a great time up at P.O.W. Right from the start we were made to feel really welcome, the site and more importantly the owners and players were great, giving us a good airsoft shoot amongst highly welcoming players. A cracking site with even better members! Thanks to you all for a brilliant weekend, I know I will definately be back! Cheers! :D

Tue May 03, 2011 7:17 pm
Official Club Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDzrspC_ ... ture=feedu

just for wilko lets you see how big his mouth is and how much clip he got well filming somebody else then you see him

Wed May 04, 2011 8:02 am
Official Club Member

Hahaha helarious, me n ste couldnt stop laughin about it... "cabbage that... You can go first" as they run back. Me n Ste and two other guys where the only people daft enough to try it lol and scotts are supposed to be hard nuts... Or are they just exceptions? Or are we really that mental lol

Awarded For Bravery In the Face of a MK 9

Wed May 04, 2011 8:16 am
Official Club Member

After Looking at the Videos Reviews i have come to announce "Sgt_Wilko" New name is "The American" seeing alot of people thing he sounds american :)

Wed May 04, 2011 10:53 am
Site Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXq_xJQp0DU

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:17 pm
Official Club Member

it doesnt get good till 3 mins :) :) :)

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Thu May 05, 2011 8:57 pm
Official Club Member

Who's A pretty Fella :p

Thu May 05, 2011 9:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2