View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - 15th May "Sneak the Beak" Shoot 
Official Club Member

Post MOA Airsoft - 15th May "Sneak the Beak" Shoot
Am absolutely shattered.

Really good day, some great moments certainly was sneaky beaky lol..... well for everyone except my team who always seemed to be in a firefight.

Congrats to Steve and Darren, who im assuming won im not actually sure..... Knife kill was a bit special... just goes to show, if the track leads into the nettles you need to investigate and not like me think sod that lol....

Sorry for getting you knife killed Ian.... my bad...

Few really good moments were hearing other peeps radio chatter, hearing Luke telling his team he could see me shorlty before he told me exactly where he was :) :) :) and hearing chaz's team say "look lads there is only one way and its gonne be muddy" LOL :)

Understatement of the day perhaps....

Nice to see you all again anyways im sure the end of the month shoot will be a cracker....

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Sun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - 15th May "Sneak the Beak" Shoot
Yet another great shoot. likin my new role as a sniper just sat in a bush wonderin how half of the people didnt see me when they looked almost directly at me. A big well dont to all teams as it was a tough day searching for each of the other teams and those points. Great job thinking up the shoot idea too as it was a good change. A lot of decisions and planning to do with so many different options as to weather to set up an ambush around the points or go patroling for the points

Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 am
Site Admin

Really cracking day, great just lying there and watching people go past sometimes literally within two or three meters! That said I have to congratulate all of the teams for doing a supurb job, keeping me and Darren on our toes all the way through the day. Thanks to Darren for being a great team mate, thanks to all of the other teams for being such worthy adverseries, and last of all a very big thanks to Ste for puttin on one hell of a damn fine shoot! (Whens the next sneaky beak? I might just book on for it!)

Mon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Official Club Member

Really different yesterday but damn good fun. Few little kinks to iron out but we need another sneak the beek sometime.

Not sure how MY team (not Chaz's lol) came second to Steve and Darren - possibly because we got Steve twice and Darren once and then a lot of sneaky collection of invalid intel lol.

Spent most of the afternoon looking for a firefight - apart from when Ryans team got us just as we'd decided to pack up our ambush at the killing house :( But enjoyed taking Ryans team "up the rear" at the alamo while they were engaging Jizzy's mob.

Speaking of Jizzy - comms scanning must be BANNED next time ;)

Amazing that my legs weren't killing me yesterday - must be getting used to this! However, I have got a perfect 12mm triangular grouping on my left thigh surrounded by a nice bruise :)

Probs see you all in a couple of weeks.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:53 pm
Site Admin

They keep getting better and better and BETTER!!! THANKYOU VERY MUCH MOA!!!
Sundays sneak the beak was jolly fantastic!
Spending the morning sitting in bushes and taking out biker and darren was fun :) to then defend the bunker 1 complex, i had so much fun and delight in taking out jizzy next to the lanny :) Payback for com scanning i suppose :)
Getting -25 points for rhys shooting Ste (curse you rhys!!) but then again rhys retaliated to ste shooting ME!!
Spending the afternoon on the attack didnt do us well, the start was good, taking out Andy's team down at the kill house (i killed chris!!) was damn funny but then getting shunted by his team up at the alamo whilst we were taking on jizzy didnt do us well :/

All in all an amazing day and fun had by all im sure. Military Outdoor Adventure just keeps getting better and better week after week.
Cheers lads.
Your one AND ONLY ginger ;)

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]