View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 28/05/2011 
Official Club Member

Post MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 28/05/2011
From a marshalling point of you a very good shoot, very fair as per normal i cant think of one instance i needed to get involved other than the plan......

Will be good to hear everyone elses perspective.

See You soon

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Sat May 28, 2011 5:53 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 28/05/2011
Great again today (as usual) thanks to all :)

Good bit of variety through the day, nice intro for the newbies in the morning then an excellent full on job later. Can't believe I managed to get all the way to the back of bunker 1 all on my own before I got potted - perhaps if I'd had a couple of others with me we could have laid on a proper diversion ;) Anyway - we won!

If anybody finds an M93 mag (extended pistol mag) on the next shoot - it's mine! (gaffer tape needed next time). It's probably somewhere on the jungle run from bunker 2, round the back of the POW camp and pond up to the top of the ferns - that's when I discovered it missing when Chaz's G36 crapped out for the 2nd shoot in a row lol

See you all again soon!

Sat May 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Site Admin

Carling dont do airsoft shoots......cos MOA do them better.
Where to start......well many many thanks to Jizzy for arranging the day it went perfect! Small games in the morning to get the new lads used to the site and then an all out assault in the afternoon! :) Well done to Mark, Adam and myself for what i think was pretty sneaky stuff, evading attack with our box then somehow running into Ste's team up near bunker one and loosing the box but then catching up with them through the jungle walk, taking 3-4 guys out then us 3 getting absolutely slotted :evil:
Move of the day for me was my defensive wipeout next to the POW, you guys in the ferns trying to medic eachother were sitting ducks for my flash mag :) next time use smoke, i would have been helpless. 4 guys downed plus marcus 8-) 8-) And then for the whole day he picked on me haha!!
All in all, AWESOME shoot and im hoping the next one can top it, we go from strength to strength! :)

All the best guys
TheGinjaNinja

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Sun May 29, 2011 12:10 pm
Official Club Member

felt like sh!te after a night of hugging the loo, hence the early dart before something nasty happend, but have to say had a good time, thanks to Jay for running sutch a good and fair shoot, best bit for me was attacking the alamo at the begining of the day, 2 frags chucked in = 4 kills and not a shot fired.
i'll be fireing on all cylenders for the next shoot.

Sun May 29, 2011 10:25 pm
Official Club Member

Yup really enjoyed that shoot. Good mix of smaller games and a larger one in the afternoon. Smaller games were great for newbies to get to know the site but I think also good fun for us club memebers too as they provided a shortish concentrated fire fight which is always fun :-) Shame about my G36C hop-up rubber splitting late on in the day, it was a silicon (soft one) so think I might go back to rubber for the future.

Still got to drive the winning team away in the lanny which was fun :) Again great shoot, everyone playing fair as usual. Looking forward to the next one!

Marus- Will pass on your regards to Vicky about her grenade throwing skillz!

Mon May 30, 2011 10:09 am
Forum Owner

Thanks to "Jizzy" for holding the rain's for the day, cracking job mate. Had a great time as a gamer for the whole day, bit like Scotland, all I had to do in game time ,was game! Well done to my team for your efforts. Ace to have had a hard time against a well sorted enemy, well done "Biker, Darren and Mark".

Great to see other air soft gamer's from other clubs. We'll be up to Southport and the Bolton sites in the very near future, great to see you down at MOA.

Fantastic shoot!

Sgt Wilko
[Steve, site Owner]

Mon May 30, 2011 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]