View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
MOA Aisoft - Our Weekender 30/31 July 2011 
Forum Owner

Post MOA Aisoft - Our Weekender 30/31 July 2011
Hi every one. For though's who couldn't make it and to though's who didn't turn up. You missed a blinder. No Bull. I'm not going to waffle on about how fantastic it was, but I need to tell you and others reading, i've never had an airsoft game ever were "Fair Game Play" won the day. Every team out there gave it there all, no cheeting, no disspute's, good hard solid air soft gaming. We are not a mill sim site, never have, never will be. Yet it was a pleasure to watch, from the marshal point of view, how "Switch On" every single gamer was.

Enough waffle.. Scores on the door's:-

Blue Team:- 1024 points.. -23 deaths.. -50 point bribe's.. Total 951

Red Team:- 546 points.. -14 deaths.. Total 532

Black Team:- 1438 points.. -16 deaths.. -300 point bribe's.. Total 1122

Cammo Team:- 1515 points.. -32 deaths.. -153 point bribe's .. Total 1340

All the points were added over the two day shoot.
All totals were checked, by myself, THREE TIME'S Jizzy, :lol: Dont phone me up mate ;)

To my Cath. and the girls, thanks you all so much for the hard work and effort you all put in whilst in the SZ, love's you to bit's.

I know we all shake hands at the end of every shoot, but mine was sore after being gripped and shaken with lots of vigger and thanks for the shoot. Comments at the end of the shoot you gave me personaly made my heart weap :roll: [effin wuss i can sence]. No but I mean it fella's, once again I will say this. Without the fantastic people who come to M.O.A, that means you, there wouldn't be a site or club. Best bunch of scruffy gits I've ever met. Your all the freekin best.

Lots of kisses and ass licking bla bla bla

Sgt "Steve the marshal who dosen't get shot much wearing a high viz vest Steve Tocker" Wilko ;) ;)

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: MOA Aisoft - Our Weekender 30/31 July 2011
Alliances in airsoft games between teams that only 30 mins before had been shooting and grenading each other come few and far between, but at MOA this weekend 2 came at once.....
Blue team and Black team decided to attack and destroy Camo team's lead. It worked......ish.
My favorite moment of the weekend was walking through the Jungle walk with Buggy, myself with an L85 and bug with an L96 and M4. We arrive at a bush that in buggy's mind was good enough for a call of nature, he proceeded to carry out his personal mission whilst in the real world a rustle of bushes to the front of our position caught my eye, out of nowhere Andy Davo bumbled through the leaves.......well my trigger couldnt have been on the trigger quicker, fastest finger first wins every time :) 5 or so rounds made their way effortlessly to his body. RATA TAT TAT on his chest. My day was complete :lol: :lol:
Plus mental note for next time, and a hint for fellow gamers, when Jizzy wants to capture a position on his own, he will. Even if many BB's are flying in his direction.....

All in all this weekend has been the BEST weekend of my adult life 8-)
thanks to Ste and the marshalls for making the shoot flow like a river. Thanks to Catherino! Purveyor of all things scouse and her associates for the WONDERFUL food and drink on offer. Thanks to ALL of the gamers for (as ste said) your honesty in making the game fair play to the max. I have a feeling that airsoft at MOA is a sport for gentlemen (like fishing...)
Right essay nearly over.......one last thanks to the guys from Southport and any new guys to site this weekend, dont think that we put on a good shoot just for you as im sure everyone of the club members will agree, we play like that EVERY time. Fair-Clean-Honest is the code of conduct amongst us.
thankyou all again
Your one and only
Ginger (otherwise known as another name as of saturday night :twisted: :twisted: .....)

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 pm
Official Club Member

Great shoot guys. I know I only joined on the sunday and i wasnt as good as i cud be due to injuries but never the less it wuz a great day. Big thanks to steve for thinking of the great scenario. Big thanks to all the lads who played a fair game. Thanks to the women for working hard on keeping us fed and thanks to the unspecified player for not shootin me agen with that grenade launcher, 203 rounds at once is a little overkill especialy frum 7 feet away. as you can imagine my response was much like this :shock:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:43 am
Official Club Member

What a great weekend! Might have been the first but I am sure it wont be the last!
Great team and individual gaming from all attended. Great to see and game with the Southport lads again! Thanks to Steve for an amazing weekend from the gaming days to the camp fire gathering – oh and Ben don’t worry we’ll get you a better chair for next time – that thing just wouldn’t stay up right!
Thanks to Cath and the ladies for keeping us all toped up with brews and food.
Can’t wait for the next one!
See you all soon.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 pm
Official Club Member

hi guys

sorry bout late posting am still abosulutaly knackered lol.................what a weekend bloody expic lolo.........................thanks for the great welcome good to play along with you guys once again we had a fab weekend good hard gaming all around and bike ur still a sneaky roses lolol.............thanks steve for setting up a great 2 days of awesome fun and to the ladies for the great food drink and hospitality and what can i see see you all soon if you ever need to hire a some mecenary again we be glad to oblize great bunch of lads you got there steve and thank lads for the welcome and the fantasic couple of days

cheer
chaz aka rogue

p.s watch out for the bfgs lolol

well if we cant control him there,s only one thing to do let him create a new type of hell

UNLEASH THE DOG OF WARRRRRRRRRRR HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Official Club Member

I'm beginning to seriously regret I didn't do this :(

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:57 am
Official Club Member

Right Lads,

Where to begin. WHAT A WEEKEND. All the good things about Ground Zero but none of the nobheads or cheating. FANTASTIC. I have had an absolute blast. Seriously good after airsoft activities coupled with an amazing 2 days of gaming.

Weather was scorching certainly made it interesting... LOL.

Im totally broken though..... luckily i had Monday off and given the chance i would have spent it all in bed.

Ill be honest im struggling to get down on paper all the things i want to say.... Ill try to start with a big congrats to everyone who attended for such fantastic honest gameplay. well except for red team you devious bastards :) :) :) LOL.

So many fantastic moments from brilliant assault like the one on bunker one on the staurday, to brilliant defenses like the lads holding out at the alamo and CP.....

Note to blue team though.... ALWAYS SEARCH PRISONERS LOL :)

Finally a massive thanks and well done to my team as we stuck at our task and had a laugh in the process despite dodgy deals the other teams made much like the French and Italians in WW2 we still came out on top.

All thats left to say i think is roll on MOA Weekender 2 :) :)
Shoot you soon

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am

Hiya everyone i just want to say a massive thankyou to all that was there, you are amazing. A big hello to Mick, Chaz and Mike, it was lovely meeting you guys and a massive shout out to our very own Jo and my mate Christine who were fantastic. I cant wait for the next one :D :D :D
see you all soon.
Love C@th xxxx :P

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 pm
Official Club Member

Did we just get compared to the french??? :o how very dare you!!!

lol, absolutely cracking weekend, after nearly a year away it was certainly a good one to come back to. As always gameplay was fair, everyone conducted themselves brilliantly and i'm sure an excellent time was had by all!

Next time we pay a team to do something i'm going to try my absolute best not to forget where they are and grenade them, well pleased with that throw till he stood up and i saw the red armband! Funniest moment for me had to be me laughing my head off at ben barrel rolling down the slope slightly tipsy then doing the same thing myself moments later and taking half the SZ hessian down with me! :lol:

Biggest compliment was ritchie mistaking me for biker at the end of sunday for being such a sneaky spanish waiter and getting so close, i need a bigger beard lol! i doubt biker would have chosen to lie down in a patch of nettles though...

Lastly thanks to steve for hosting yet another AMAZING shoot, seriously man good effort, thanks to the ladies for keeping us fed and me with one of each brew, thanks to everyone and all the other teams for making it another two days of fair play and thanks to everyone on our team, proffesionalism to the max!

see you at the next one!

dan

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 pm
Site Admin

Well what a fantastic weekend, an absolutely brilliant team to game with. Thankyou to each and every one of you for your truely proffesional attitude during gameplay, and your true team spirit on Saturday night! ( Black team all the way, you bunch of drunks) :lol:
Both days saw some great attacks, counterattacks, defences, sneaky patrols- ok you name it , it probably happened. The best of gameplay with the best of gamers.
Massive thanks to the fantastic trio in the safezone, great food and brews all weekend. Thankyou from the bottom of stomach.
Lastely but not least, Ste you put on a wonderful weekend and held it all together like it was MOA's tenth year of weekenders, not its first! Thanks again to you all who attended the weekender, looking forward to MOA-II, and spending another full weekend with some of the best company i've had the privilage to know!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next