View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 03/09/2011 
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 03/09/2011
absolutely AWESOME day! the scenario was excellent, i loved having different intel to gather and various different objectives to pick and choose from throughout the day, really adds to the experience. the weather was perfact for a nam special and really added to it!

Big thanks to biker for being a great leader, we had some tough decisions to make and i think we made the right ones (except about an hour from the end where it was "lets go and hide in that big patch of nettles in the corner, they'll never look there!" :lol: ) massive shout to andy for manning it up in a t-shirt in the pouring rain for the first 2 hours because the poncho was "too noisy" THATS dedication!

highlight of the morning had to be the tactical brew and turd on the VC's doorstep! :lol:

didn't have many contacts right through the day (which is what i like) but we always seemed to be in the right place to "take em from behind" ;) and the benefits of being a small team really helped us, managed to sneak past a few times within metres of the enemy!

lol at steve and bikers deerhunter moment in the afternoon!

overall had an absolutely brilliant day, bitten to death which is unusual for me but hey hey it is the jungle! thanks to jizzy for the scenario, must have took a lot of work, steve as always just for being there and of course the ladies in the tent for keeping us fed and returning the wheels for the lanny (how did scousers get to nam??) last but not least thanks again to biker and andy, couldnt have wished for a better team!

hope to shoot y'all soon!

cheers

dan

p.s can i be VC next time?? really want to try out my thai fisherman pants in combat!!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2