View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 18/09/2011 
Official Club Member

Post MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 18/09/2011
What a fantastic day, Always helps when the son is shining..... ive made at least a couple of people very happy today with moscarts that didnt go off LOL....?

For the first time in 2 years odd me biker, wiggsy and Darren were on the same team in the morning, as expected we got shot LOL LOL... No seriously, well done to the attackers you made it very difficult...

Glad to see we are back to normal on the hits etc, means we can chalk that last one down to experience and move on...

Ive no doubt well see Wiggsy on in a bit moaning that he got shot alot LOL well to be fair he did :) :) we all did to be honest but hey thats we go hehe.

I honestly thought as i got less fat and more fit id find it a cruise... NO im still knackered and sore :( Its just a pitty no one saw me slide ass down the fox hole into the stream and then unintentionally SWAT roll out onto the other bank, i was a bit moist after oh and threw up, (dodgy twix from the garage i think)

Anyways i had a fantastic day shot alot, got shot alot you know the usual.

See you all soon.

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 18/09/2011
Another great day many thanks again to everyone who organised it was a top day and as you said wether helped, and the fact I got biker on a sneaky mission cheered me up although he got me back in spectacular fashion I may of shouted a few choice words when he got me though!

Off to prowl the net for a gun now lol

Thanks again
Si

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - MOA Club Shoot 18/09/2011
One of the best shoot days I've had :) A lot of proper, varied engagements and a damn good laugh to boot. Nuff said!

p.s. Who needs marshalls when you get a valid chance to shoot at them for a change ;)

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]