View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
MOA Airsoft - 26th February 2011 - Operation Plagion 
Official Club Member

Post MOA Airsoft - 26th February 2011 - Operation Plagion
*********** After Action Report *************

Sketchy reports are surfacing, that Chechen Leader known only as the "Drapon" has been captured in a raid by Russian special forces. It is also believed that the Russian forces retrieved Chemical Wepons that the Chechen rebels were planning on using on Russian civilians in Moscow. After a fierce battle in a small village just outside Grozny.

We are also getting reports that Russian Biochemist Alexander Popemov was killed during the raid, by which side is still unclear.

With the capture of the rebel leader and the WMD threat neutralised, all but small pockets of Chechen resistence have surrended to Russian forces culminating with the withdrawl of non essential Russian personell from the province.

Once again we have peace in the region. But for how long is anyones guess.................................???

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:24 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: 26th February 2011 - Operation Plagion
was a great shoot. that new base near the lake was great for defending from the inside :D

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:45 pm
Official Club Member

fantastic day, realy had to work hard today but it was worth it,
found the new layout at bunker 1 well hard to take the 8 chetchan's realy gave us (18-20?) a realy hard time all day, hats off to you guys, and i think the hext game Bug should be made to wear a hiviz jacket as hes just getting too dam sneaky and turns up where you least expect anyone (well done mr bug).
the senario was exelant realy got into it, great fun, think the pic of mr popmeov should do up on this threat for sure,lol. and as soon as i can work out how to the end of shoot pic will go up.
thanks to everyone for makeing this one of the best shoots evarrrr

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Official Club Member

as requested

Attachments:
Image0040_2.jpg
Image0040_2.jpg [ 148.07 KiB | Viewed 10223 times ]

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "
Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 pm
Official Club Member

end of shoot pic

Attachments:
feb 2011 105.JPG
feb 2011 105.JPG [ 3.27 MiB | Viewed 10216 times ]
Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm

hiya all, what a great day, it was boss seein you all again and some more new faces, me and Jo are really happy to be back, see you on the next shoot girls ;) xx lov Cath xx

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 pm
Forum Owner

Fantastic day, even though i was NOT to be shot by the attackers [x10] lol
Its Monday and still stiff :shock: Great time lads and gall's.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 am
Official Club Member

Wow, Were to start guys.

Heres were to start, thank you for an amazing shoot we deffo need to have more planned shoots like that with a full brief, Yes they are very hard to plan and take Alot of time to do but very well done many thank yous again.

Quote:
and i think the hext game Bug should be made to wear a hiviz jacket as hes just getting too dam sneaky and turns up where you least expect anyone (well done mr bug).

Only if you wear a morph Suit Andy And yes i am becoming a sneaky Bugger. thats why they call me *Sgt Bug*

Love the new features on site, Really make the site alot more harder to play and defend due to you getting attacked from everyside now not just 1 side. :lol:

Definately Looking forward to the Night shoot, going to be extremely different due to it being night and half the numbers we are used to have on Day shoot so will be a very very big challenge,

But many thank yous again for an amazing shoot, amazing planning, and very well done to all the new guys on site :) Love it when you see new faces

Bug

AKA Sneaky Bugger

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:48 pm
Official Club Member

Fantastic shoot, the full brief and the day-long continuity of the mission definitely was one of the key factors that made this a brilliant day.

I know such scenarios take time and effort to organise, but if possible i'd love to see more of these styles of shoots where there's a little story to them.

Would also like to say that the new features such as the sniper nest on the old firing range and the new bunker at the mortar pit are fantastic. I was one of the defenders, the mortar pit was fantastic to defend with the new features in place.

Overall a brilliant day, looking forward to April. :)

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:12 pm
Forum Owner

Thanks for the comments on the shoot and the new features. Big thanks to "Jizzy" who wrote the shoot and to "Darren" who with me over this last month, helped construct, repair and plan out all our new features on site. And yes, a few more shoots with a theam will be happening a lot more.

Cheer's fella's

Steve....

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next