View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
MOA Airsoft Club Shoot 1st October 2011 
Official Club Member

Post 1st Oct club shoot
Hi all
Just a quick thanks to every one for making me feel welcome on my first club shoot and il be attending alot more what a great day and thanks to Biker and Daz for making it run as it did

Also thanks To Cath for the Grub it was superb see yhou all soon hopefully

Dave

Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: 1st Oct club shoot
Yep I'll second that - it was a real eye opener for me and I gained a lot of respect for the effort & skill of many of the lads. In the words of Arnie - "I'll be vack"

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:24 pm

big thanks to all of you guys for a great day, made ann amazing difference to my usual cqb. cant wait till next time just gonna avaid rabbit holes next time lol

your either S.W.A.T!! or your not

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Full Of Gas

Great day as always - many thanks to the 'troopers' for looking after us as always and Cath for feedin us but not poisioning us!

Only did half day but really enjoyed it. Also to try out the new AK was very helpful to me. What I mean is that this was the first time it (AKM) has been used in Europe - and at MOA!

MOA - the newest and BEST weapons testing range!

Cheers

Iain@milspec

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm
Site Admin

Post MOA Airsoft Club Shoot 1st October 2011
I'll start off the review in the review section J, dont worry :P

Right, first things first........OUCH!! My legs are bloody sore after a full day's airsofting in the sun and heat.

What an awesome day as always at MOA, i now have an airsoft shoot countdown timer ready for the next one.....i live for the airsoft weekend! :)

Favorite moment of the day.......shooting andy cassie and then laughing and shouting 'sorry' (andy i've got it on video too) Oh and a big sorry to Chaz for shooting him in't face from bunker 2, my bad mate.
We have 2 new converts to the religion of airsoft, Danny and Dad. Both shall be attending more often and will be joining the MOA club members ever growing list.
Many thanks to Cath for keeping us fed and watered. Many thanks to Biker, Darren, Jizzy and the usual suspects for keeping the shoot running behind the scenes or on game day :D
We all owe you one.
I have one request for next time and if we all say it loud enough she may hear......'Please my M60, get your gears sorted so i can use you!!!!'

All the best ladies
Luke

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 am
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft Club Shoot 1st October 2011
Morning All from sunny Middlesborough :(..

I too am in a pretty piss poor state after the weekend, in no small part to wiggsy forcing me to drink copious amounts of alcohol :( :(

The shoot however was excellent, Biker and Darren have to take all the credit as i just turned up, and shot as best i could. Managed to break my Moscart virginity which was nice. i know it was maybe just a little closer than i would of liked but Chaz(rogue) and i hada "Him or Me" situation.....

His death roll though did make me laugh a lot... LOL.

Big congrats to all who attended the jungle walk was particularily good i cant say i noticed people being noob like so well done to all. i too cannot wait for the next one......

Shoot you all soon.

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:23 am
Official Club Member

A beautiful day and a beautiful shoot.

Started off with an amazing defence and attack scenario, nice to get back to the basics and put some fresh faces in command, see what they make of it. Defenders had lack of communication between each squad, good work those who survived on the defenders, they lasted with barely any units for some time, and we proved ourselves at bunker 1.

As for that slaughter someone called the Jungle walk, i guess it was ok, sooo difficult to see the ambushes though, in the shade and visual cover of the trees and bushes.

My MG is finally fixed and running like a dream :D as she should...

But brill work on the ideas in all, that last push where attackers had 2 lives and defenders 1 was a brilliant payback for the Jungle walk, we all pulled together, and in his usual immortality, Biker took himself out due to bordom... after i went out from being hit twice.

Great shoot, see all you guys soon.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 am
Official Club Member

Another cracking day at MOA, many, many thanks to all the usual suspects for that :)

Good to see a lot of new faces and I think we all gelled really well in all the scenarios.

Luke - glad to hear I was your "favourite moment" :P

I think mine was watching Jizzy's moscart blast (almost in slo mo) hit Chaz in front of me - yes, his death roll was worthy of an oscar hahaha. Oh, and thanks J for not giving me the same treat when you had a few opportunities to do so ;)

The only shot I fired on our Bunker 1 defence was to clear my weapon at the end - thanks to Billy's tree camping efforts on the left corner. Bang - Hit!, Bang - Hit!, etc. Well done mate :)

Absolutely loved taking left point on the jungle walk with infinite regen - except for all the face hits I took :)

I was totally w@nkered when I got home - every bone and muscle aching, bleeding welts on my face, a sore ear, a lump on the side of my head - all signs of a good days fighting ;) My kit hasn't made into the washing machine yet and is still drenched in sweat!

Bring on the next one! I may have a new toy after visiting the airsoft arms fair on saturday ;)

Cheers all,

Andy

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:16 pm
Official Club Member

what a good day, best bit was watching billy shoot all but about 3 or 4 of my team from the top of a tree, fantastic, sombody bring a chainsaw next time, thanks to everyone for makeing it another great shoot,

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 am
Official Club Member

iain wrote:
Great day as always - many thanks to the 'troopers' for looking after us as always and Cath for feedin us but not poisioning us!

Only did half day but really enjoyed it. Also to try out the new AK was very helpful to me. What I mean is that this was the first time it (AKM) has been used in Europe - and at MOA!

MOA - the newest and BEST weapons testing range!

Cheers

Iain@milspec

Only firing range you'll get live moving targets that fight back XD

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next