View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Foxhound Clan vs MOA Private Shoot Sat 24th Sept 2011 

Post Foxhound Clan vs MOA Private Shoot Sat 24th Sept 2011
Hey guys

Sorry for the delay in getting something on your forum, believe me when I say we definitely haven't forgotten about our day at MOA and the superb facilities provided by Steve, Cathy and the rest of the guys (sorry can't remember everyone's name). First up I would like to say if anyone is reviewing the forum 'thinking' about doing this instead of the usual paintball day that most people associate with team building days... Think no more, just book it... You will NOT be disappointed!

A quick introduction, I am ={FH}=Lt.Dan (Scott) of the Foxhound Clan, we are a first person shooter gaming clan who play games on the PC such as Call of Duty MW2, Black Ops, World at War and soon to be Battlefield 3 and MW3. Our website is http://www.foxhoundclan.com if anyone is interested, but anyway, every year we have a clan meet because our members hail from all over Europe and the UK so apart from chatting every night on Teamspeak we rarely meet in person but for once a year.

This year was very special for us as we had the founder of our clan ={FH}=JJFury (John) who is born and bread in Malta along with a long standing member ={FH}=Slowly (Joshua) who both travelled from sunny Malta to be with us for the weekend, so we knew we had to do something amazing. I was given the task back in April to come up with something... Well... me being an avid airsofter myself of 4 years and regular player at Skirmish Airsoft Billericay what else could I suggest ;)

Since 3 of our members are from Glasgow or there abouts and quite a few more from the north of England we decided to choose Blackpool as a venue, I then came across Military Outdoor Adventure while searching for an airsoft venue close to Blackpool. After a couple of messages to Steve and a brief chat with Cathy on the phone everything was arranged and the deposit was paid. I have to commend how smoothly everything went, this is a very well run and organised event and we were very well looked after on the day.

So for anyone who is considering this venue as a team building/corporate/stag party event, do it! It will be the best day you have had in years and something you will remember for many years to come. If you are in doubt then we also took some video of our day, unfortunately we forgot the camera in the morning where a lot of our attacking action took place so it is mostly us defending in the afternoon but believe me this is an action packed day and this really doesn't show how much adrenaline you will use during the day.

We also took some pictures of the day

And

These and others can be found on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/145982868761675/

I hope its ok to put these links in your forum, if not let me know and I will remove them, but in conclusion thanks to Steve, Cathy and the players of MOA for an awesome, adrenaline filled and memorable day. ={FH}=Lt.Dan

Oh I forgot to add, if you want a more formal testimonial for your main website I will come up with something, just let me know, or feel free to use my words above, I have only good things to say about you and I only wish I lived closer to play there more often. Cheers :D

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]