View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Club Shoot - 29/10/2011 
Official Club Member

Post Club Shoot - 29/10/2011
/discuss

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:23 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: Club Shoot - 29/10/2011
An epic shoot, not that you would expect any less from MOA.

First shoot - defending POW was a pain with only two of us, but we soon got overrun and had to fall back, hehe, set up a little surprise for anyone stupid enough to follow my retreat, sorry whoever yelled out in pain...

Defending bunker 1 was a nice play by the attacking team, they probed, then attacked from all angles, good job, especially supposedly sniper Ryan, leading from the front with a pistol as normal...

Attacking the killhouse was a good bit of fun, nice even teams and good positions, although making me in Charente when I was 2 feet away from an enemy wasn't the best idea huh Ste?

Dinner...

The free-form fighting was a brilliant idea, was nice to experiment with ideas and positions, again please.

Finally, the last minute push was another brilliant idea, fast paced and blotter friendly :D although I was in the sniper tower wen the roses hit the fan, got a few kills too.

All in all, a great shoot.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:55 pm

One of the best things i have ever done ( it was my first shoot at MOA ) and i hope to go back within 2 months and then hopefully il try and get in 1 a month ---- anyone thinking of going to MOA? Well stop thinking and get yourself down , the people at MOA are all very skilled ( far better than me ) and are very friendy and they put up with my 1st time fails - 11/10

Armoury: **** HFC PPK Gas NBB **** HFC Mac 11 GBB **** WE 5.1 Silver Dragon GBB **** Custom M4 AEG **** A&K M60 E4 AEG **** Umarex Walther P99 GBB ****

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 pm
Official Club Member

Another brilliant club shoot at MOA but we can't really expect any less from the team .
Great bunch of players today, everyone taking their hits a real credit to airsoft especially the new lads on the site.
Enjoyed all the games today they all seemed to have a nice flow to the action and never seemed to be standing around for ages waiting for a target or being one.
Big thanks to everyone today for making it a great day and special thanks goes to byker for finally stopping one of my bb's
Ps if anyone found a midcap g36 mag think I lost one around the kill house

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:25 pm
Official Club Member

My 3rd shoot at MOA and another fantastic time Im hooked thanks to Ste and the gang for the organising of the day and also big thanks to cath & co for the grub and brews great games and situations great to see fair play again a few memorable bits super chaz and the bridge crossing lol and ste takin a moscart in the bollo*ks lol also great friendly atmosphere as usual and Il be there on the next one Cheers every one for a great day.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:49 pm
Official Club Member

Another good day at MOA - but that goes without saying :)

Good to see a lot of new faces today and you all slotted in well straight away.

Good mix of games today and it flowed really well and kept us all busy.

Fair play to "Billy the Tree" for taking my hit even tho my BB's were dropping short!

Apologies to Ron & Rhys for not hearing HIT until the third attempt (must get a cleaning rod down my right lughole) - at least it wasn't Darren this week ;)

Thanks to all the usual suspects for the whole day. Can't wait for the next one!

p.s. anybody with Battlefield 3 on PS3 - my username is andyneed4speed (funnily enough).

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:56 pm
Official Club Member

hi guys

good all around good gaming rom the old and the new andbily ur fetish fortree climbing is getting worse lolol

and thanks to the ladies for the food and drink
and catch you all next time soon

and thanks to the guys who help me out when i kinda feel throught the bridge and got stuck lol

cheers guys

chaz
ps sorry about your bridge ..steve lolo

well if we cant control him there,s only one thing to do let him create a new type of hell

UNLEASH THE DOG OF WARRRRRRRRRRR HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:16 pm
Official Club Member

hi guys

good all around good gaming rom the old and the new andbily ur fetish fortree climbing is getting worse lolol

and thanks to the ladies for the food and drink
and catch you all next time soon

and thanks to the guys who help me out when i kinda feel throught the bridge and got stuck lol

cheers guys

chaz
ps sorry about your bridge ..steve lolo

well if we cant control him there,s only one thing to do let him create a new type of hell

UNLEASH THE DOG OF WARRRRRRRRRRR HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:17 pm
Official Club Member

Awesome time!

I finally came out as a secret minstrel and was given a hefty peppering to the face for it! haha great day guys! well worth the travel!

P.S. BF3 Players on xbox360 add MutantBoy52!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:16 pm
Official Club Member

Really enjoyable and well run day again lads & lasses. Game 1 - I managed to think that the landi had just arrived with a couple of marshalls till I realised that the "marshalls" were gun-totting honchos so I managed to get three before combined fire from Jizzie & Andy (need for speed) raked the undergrowth I was in. Shouted "hit" three times (honest ;) ) until I heard Andy shout "c'mon you must be hit now" and raked the shrubs again. I think I replied with "jolly geep old chap - one realises one is hit" (or words to that effect :D ) Game two saw two 5yd stealth kills "bang" before I was "friendlied" with the comment "that'll learn you to look like a tree". From there I took some photos that are uploaded (warts & all) here http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww20 ... ct%202011/

Third game was my "piece de resistance" managed four kills as the enemy thought the trench was safe. Heard a thud as (luckily) a smoke grenade landed about two feet from were I was concealed. I then heard Wilko's "move forward and f-in spray everything" command so thought my number was up. Stayed low and concealed and watched boots charge through the undergrowth next too me as the Alamo was stormed. They passed and re-formed on the objective - with a cheeky peek through cover I realised that if you ever needed a grenade this was the moment :twisted: . Unfortunately I was out and so could only manage another hit before I was tracked back and raked. Falling back I took up a position behind the final objective as Jizzie pointed out they had to take and hold for 30 seconds. Again I heard hit .. hit ... hit and watched a number of our team have to leave the fray as the enemy pushed into the area behind the post. Managed one more hit as the enemy moved into the target before a bit of the light coloured burlap on my boonie hat waved in the breeze - it was about as much an attracter as a topless girl playing volley ball on the beach :shock: and I was raked. Thanks to all who took their hits with good grace - hope I did the same - Ron

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next