View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Club Shoot - 29/10/2011 

Post Re: Club Shoot - 29/10/2011
mine and toms first shoots 2day and it was QUALITY. From the start of the day felt like id b there many times b4 and was greeted by every1. Managed to get a few kills in the first game which settled the nerves then got pepperd in the bunkerd and it RAGGED haha.the 2 main shots im going to remember are defo the fella who blew the 3 kids out the alimo with the moscart niceeee and the sniper/camera man in the final game who just sat there and let 12 blokes walk past start reloadin then stood up out the middle of the bushes and got a 1 shot 1 kill. top day thanks to all defo b there on the next shoot.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 pm
Official Club Member

great day, had some good kills and lots of laughs, thanks to richie for discovering the fox hole is a place best not visited, bet the guy that used it before him felt releaved when he left, great burgers c@th dont listen to marcus, your food spot on girl.
thanks to everyone for a great time.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:26 pm
Anyone got a hot rock?

Been gone for too long, 8 weeks is a long time.

Andy, the fox hole.........its now to be called the Bear hole as I think a Bear is shi***g in it!!!!!!
I was covered, so now is the bin bag I was forced to sit on during my return journey.

Highlights for me.....too many to list.

Guys and girls

I am having my legs waxed for charity later this coming week.
A friend from work is walking Kilimanjaro in February and I have offered to help raise some money for her.

I will be, (if allowed, Jizzy/Ste), putting a justgiving link onto the forum this weekend?

If everyone on here only donates £1 it will make a difference.
More would be better!!!
I'll post a U-tube link of it being done for you all to watch!!!!
Thanks to the guys who have already donated!!!!

Its a good cause the money goes to it being The Alzheimer's Society.

Your help and support would be greatly appreciated.

Richie

"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Official Club Member

swiftnbold wrote:
.......I think I replied with "jolly geep old chap - one realises one is hit" (or words to that effect :D ).....

Christ my ears must be really bad - it didn't sound anything like that ;)

Cheers for the pics Ron :)

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:56 pm
Official Club Member

Morning All,

Well im knackered, thats normally a good sign. to be honest i had a BRILLIANT shoot really really enjoyed it. Everyone on my team seemed to be really switched on, up for a fight and ready to face certain blatage in order to take objectives. Nice :D

Also big shout to the new lads sorry im roses with names, but i thought you coped really well not knowing the site and did a great job.

some fanstastic moments especially with the moscart, seeing three lads huddled together in cover was a no brainer. Also sorry Ste but im sure you will agree 204 in the balls is better than 204 bbs in the face LOL...

Cheers Ron for them pics, some brill ones.

Hopefully see you all soon.

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:19 am

Hello,

As my first visit to MOA I was more than impressed, the site is fantastic, really liked the terrain (although my knees didn't ha-ha). Safe zone is well set up and the nice burgers at lunch were just what I needed after walking from the car park up the horse trail (lessoned learned about being late).

I really enjoyed the games and the flow of the day, some cracking fire fights especially during the small unit game after lunch. Overall a fantastic day of airsoft and I'm looking forward to the next game.

John

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 pm
Official Club Member

Boys apologies for not making it, Phil and his lad were away with the TA, Alistair was up in Scotland and I got retained on duty at the last minute... I couldn't turn down 8 hours at double time at the tax payers expense!!!
Crime won't catch itself!!
See you at the next one boys

Stevie

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 am
Official Club Member

continue...

Sunday my legs weren't too bad, had battlefield and a lay-in to keep me going, but Monday.... My legs are dead, took me almost half an hour to walk upto the train station, normally an 18 minute walk....

Signs of a good shoot.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:50 am
Official Club Member

update regarding my war wounds ...........my legs and groin fell like they spent a week in a xxxxxxx they ache that much lol

who invented bridges then lololo

well if we cant control him there,s only one thing to do let him create a new type of hell

UNLEASH THE DOG OF WARRRRRRRRRRR HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:53 pm
Forum Owner

Missed the last shoot! Couldn't wait for this one! Was not dissapointed ;)

Thanks to Darren C@th and Christine, well done to the new lads for getting stuck in and I was megga impressed by the regulars for a cracking day. No issues at all, good hard gaming from everyone. Good to see some faces back down at the site.

Best for me, getting 4 kills with one burst at the POW Camp then a further 1 on entry. I can recal all of the comments, but one sticks. Jay's 204 bb's to the lower region's was A BIT PAIN FULL :o lol.

Im glad, again, that so many people had a great time. Me too. Fantastic bunch, new and old. Loved the whole shoot.

Sgt Wilko.....

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2