View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
MOA Airsoft - Club Shoot 13/11/2011 
Official Club Member

Post MOA Airsoft - Club Shoot 13/11/2011
Great day as normal, im running out of good things to say about the recent shoots.....

For me personally got some great kills today with the M16 including Moscart kills yay.... I tell you what though you dont half move quick for a big guy Ron LOL.......

Big thanks to Darren and Steves Dad, for the wonderfull food. Glad to see we have some proper cooks for a change :shock: :shock:

As always favourite moment was defending the Jungle walk, ill be honest it is my favourite game LOL.... If you shout Bang of the radio does that count LOL...

Anyways well done to one and all for a great well mannered day, and a special thanks to Jimmy Foley for taking the moscart hit with the fun it was intended with.. Isd good to see.

See you all next time for a shoot with a difference.....

Want to know what????? Turn up on the 26th....

J

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. "

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:44 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: MOA Airsoft - Club Shoot 13/11/2011
 Club shoot - 13/11/2011
Looks like I'm starting this off again.

First match I was defending, attack got the momentum, (and some lucky shots off) pushed us out of bunker one with little effort, got a kill or two myself, Andy Casy put me down in the end, nice shot ya spanish waiter.
Fall back to bunker one, my death was not my proudest moment, biker got me whilst I was taking a piss, serves me right for not seeing the entrance there.
Fall back to POW, now I get my revenge on Andy, first time I got to play with my new dets, got him with a nice hidden one, fried the detonator though, also got 3 more shots on John with his AK and two of the lads with hire weapons.
Fall back to Alamo, now I got some good kills, wiped out 4-5 of Jizzy's team coming throughout the bushes to the right, went in again to get another 7 kills (including Biker), got stopped the second streak by Biker's revenge, slotted me from the bushes, too late like, wiped out everyone at the back of the Somme trench. We won that one fair and square.
Fall back to CP, set up as far left, between the Alamo and out of bounds was mine to defend.. Alone, thanks guys. Did it though, got Jizzy and Chaz twice, as well a couple of the hire lads. When they move up I even managed to get one of the lads in the base.

An amazing shoot as always, looking forward to the site improvements

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:57 pm
Official Club Member

Two really good long games yesterday. Really enjoyed it apart from taking a massive tumble at bunker one and knackering my leg and shoulder!

Same as Jizzy - love defending the jungle walk :)

Ta to Daz & Wiggsy's dad for stepping in on the grub and brews front - no loss of service ;)

Rhys - why am I a Spanish waiter? :P

See you all for some more fun on the 26th people.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:03 pm
Official Club Member

hi guys

welll must say a great day thanks to steve jizzy daz and biker for the enteranment and steves dad for supplying the brews and grub hoo haaa

i loveded it thou awesome the jungle walk first time i defended it awesome hit and run well done to the guy who banged killed me under the bush fook knows how he saw me lol well done dropped back and banged killed steve the other hosed the bush were i was but i moved to the flank hit them again lol that sniper was a killer lol he got me a few time fantastic game all the way throu
look forward to doing that agian lol

cya soon guys

well if we cant control him there,s only one thing to do let him create a new type of hell

UNLEASH THE DOG OF WARRRRRRRRRRR HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:36 pm
Official Club Member

Bigjizzy wrote:
For me personally got some great kills today with the M16 including Moscart kills yay.... I tell you what though you dont half move quick for a big guy Ron LOL.......

Aye - the mind still writes cheques the body can't cash :shock: - unfortunately I cant move at 300 ft/sec like the blunderbuss you unleashed :D . Cracking day - really enjoyed it - don't know if I can state the highlight of the day. Actually yeah I can - when Wilko came passed me to go and get some smoke to assist the Alamo attckers and said "they're (attackers) getting peed off with you popping up and harrassing them all the time - you're the new scourge of the site." What more could a sniper want!! Now I've got my membership lets see what I can bring to the party next time ;)

Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 pm
Site Admin

Fully enjoyed the day, thanks to Steves dad and Darren for keeping the MOA B-Company Regimental Brews on tap and wonderfully executed burgers!
Many funny moments of the day of which shall be briefly described below.......(grab a brew and take a seat)

Defending the CP from the trench behind from the attacking team which included Andy Cassie sneaking through the bushes to my 12 oclock. I saw him, fired into his bush, to my surprise the bush fired back!! It turned into a 5 minute 'you fire, i fire' duel and the end result was rather true to form for me and Andy. I got hit, and so did he at the same time, he shouted hit at the same time as i did. As i said on the day andy, you win some, you loose some :D

When i was coming through the jungle walk with Ste and the team, spotting Ron the sniper......twice :)....and shouting (BANG SNIPER) to hear ste say to ron, 'hes decent aint he'
If Jimmy says 'dont move i think someones there' listen to him. I ignored this, moved forward and Ron got his revenge with 2 bang kills. :P I apologise Jimmy.

Lastly, attacking the KillHouse with Ste and just saying to each other, "cabbage it, lets rush it.....3...2....1" Grabbing and pluming the smoke i charged the building, popped a smoke in and ran back to get the rifle, ran into the killhouse and got bang killed by chaz, who in turn got bang killed by Ste. :D

I think i should have listened to Richie last shoot......im NEVER jumping in that fox hole ever again. Jumping in to realise "ahhhhh roses.....im IN roses!!!!!!" Danny has never laughed so hard in his life.....apart from the saturday night in the shed with ryan, me and some exploding foam.....but thats another story.

I hope to see you all at the 26th shoot and im looking forwards to getting the M60 finally fixed!! My L96 shall be fixed too.

Laters Boys!
Sherminator.

Knock it off with them negative waves Moriority! Its a mother beautiful bridge.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Great day on Sunday, morning was a tough one and I must say well done to the lads defending, you put lots of welts on me ha-ha

The afternoon jungle walk was definitely my favourite of the day, felt as though The Doors and Hendrix should of been playing in the background, really looking forward to doing this game again, perhaps in a VN load out at some point.

Overall very enjoyable cannay wait until the next game!!

Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:58 pm
Official Club Member

Had a great time at this shoot, being commander of the defence was interesting as I opted for not using comms... My whole strategy centered around the alamo, and true to its name we made it that. Having a lone harrassing team mate with rhys, made enemy progress slow, putting men outside the alamo also made flanking nearly impossible for the enemy especially with our sniper owning the flank. We took a lot of hits but with speedy respawns and good medicing fresh reinforcements were always available to me. And chaz, it was me who bang killed you, twas a very good spot and you were well hidden. Nearly gotten away with it if it werent for me the meddling kid haha had to go early but as always an excellent time to be had :) thanks friends :) Ryan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awarded For Bravery In the Face of a MK 9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 pm
Official Club Member

Harders wrote:
Had a great time at this shoot, being commander of the defence was interesting as I opted for not using comms... My whole strategy centered around the alamo, and true to its name we made it that. Having a lone harrassing team mate with rhys, made enemy progress slow, putting men outside the alamo also made flanking nearly impossible for the enemy especially with our sniper owning the flank. We took a lot of hits but with speedy respawns and good medicing fresh reinforcements were always available to me. And chaz, it was me who bang killed you, twas a very good spot and you were well hidden. Nearly gotten away with it if it werent for me the meddling kid haha had to go early but as always an excellent time to be had :) thanks friends :) Ryan.

Lone Wolf harassing the team, hey what can I say, I spent enough time in those woods to the right of the Alamo to know them better than biker... Who I shot... Then he shot me... After I took out his entire team!... Which he revived and reorganised into a counterstrike...

As for the right flank, I think me and rob (I hope that's the snipers name) took turns in harassing the enemy, between a trigger happy ghost in the shadows, and an utterly invisible percison sharpshooter, they didn't know what to expect. Wasn't deliberate, but it pulled off nicely.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]