View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Club Shoot 26/11/11 
Official Club Member

Post Club Shoot 26/11/11
I'll post a line in the other thread about how impressed I was with the new "Biker Bunker" fantastic construction - well thought out and a lot of graft gone into that. I enjoyed the day but can I appologise for my four-letter tyraid at the end. :oops: :oops: I appologised to Biker who explained why he'd slotted me absolutely fairly ;) - no probs there - can I also appologise to anyone in ear range. But fellas - if you hear a lot of "cheat" calling it pays for club members to take the newer player to one side and explain things. I think a few decided to take the "he wont take his hits" law into there own hands and thats why I thought I'd been head slotted (again) while stood up and hit. Anyway moving swiftly on - I'll put a bit of effort into a few props for the next shoot scenarios :o

Oh and I also need to say sorry to Richie for blowing the back of his head off :shock: :o

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:21 pm
Official Club Member

Post Re: Club Shoot 26/11/11
As usual, a great day! Nice to arrive in one form of transport rather than 3! Thank you to whoever peppered my face! thankfully only got helmet! (see! They are useful!) Apart from that would Connor stop using his sneaky 'Gonna get a battery and sneak around' trick!

Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 am

Another fantastic day wi lads, well done to all who made new BIKERS bunker, alot of graft and bachache no doubt! Glad 2nd assault team managed to capture Bbunker with alot o grenades and smoke tactics!! (thanks wind!) all in all TOP day with TOP lads! shoot ya soon! :D

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 am
Full Of Gas

What a great day. The 'Wolf's Lair' otherwise know as Bikers Bunker is fab - lets have more of these - promise I will bring a shovel!

As for the end of day - I thought the way Wilko managed the situation was perfect. Made me feel quite proud to be in a club which is run so well by someone not afraid to step in and deal with matters arising. I also learnt a lesson as a reasonably experienced player at MOA that we should all take our fair share in helping the event run along. There was some grumbling re certain players not behaving and I guess some of us turned up the revs to make a point - I see now that this was a mistake. Certainly when the light drops to a point were you can only see shadows & spectres - time to ease off a little.

None the less - a fab day and great to see everyone! Iain

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 pm

It was a great day indeed, best part was taking Conner out after his "his sneaky 'Gonna get a battery and sneak around' trick!". Again I appologise for raging at the end as well

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 pm
Official Club Member

Enjoyed the day as usual. Even the "competitiveness" at the end gave us all a lesson for the future. Well managed by Wiggsy and well done to all involved for accepting that.

My regretted moment of the day was peppering Richie's face when I really should have banged him - but we made up and somebody got revenge by shooting me in the lip later on lol.

Oh, and sorry to Andy Davo for blueing him later on :oops:

Best moment for me without doubt was dropping a frag into the back of the new bunker and finishing off the defenders :)

Also when Connor got shot in the corporals by Darryl at Bunker 2 - serves him right for shooting me and Josh while we were re-genning hahaha

Shoot you all again soon - hopefully ;)

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm
Official Club Member

Sounds like poor Richie is gonna turn up for work lookin like quasi modo :shock:

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:48 pm
Full Of Gas

no change then for Richie!

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:05 pm
Anyone got a hot rock?

If I could laugh through all my lumps and bruises I would be.

When you go to an airsoft site you expect to be shot, it sometimes hurts.
You sometimes get hit in the face, it usually hurts when you do.
For a moment, the air is blue and your a little bit peeved.
Then reality kicks in any you realise that its a game we all play.
No-one is dead and we will share a brew and a burger together laughing as we do.

Tempers flare, apologies always follow.

I have done a few face and head shots over the last few years myself.
Andy, its forgotten.

I also got a grenade into the bunker, I have to say the planning and attack of that bunker was awesome.
Sustained fire and aggression won the engagement.

Can't wait for the next one, hopefully I can get to it.

Shoot you all soon.

"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:31 pm
Official Club Member

*Sigh* An amazing day as usual, i didn't get to use any of my dets, but Sally is off with Iain for repairs, i shot my way through another 2000 rounds and me, Ryan and Luke took Bunker 1 with only the three of us, so good not even our team could believe it, who started shooting at us :shock: but no hard feelings... you'll get yours.

The new bunker, as i expected from a building dug and built by the original mole-man, Biker, is a bloody difficult fight, with some perimeter defences (maybe a few dets ;) ) i think we could make that a hell of a firefight.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next